what up?

• Thread starter TIME2UNITE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TIME2UNITE

what up farmers? was told by a few buddies this can be a cool place to chill and was invited over...thought i'd check it out and see some old buddies and meet some new ones too...peace

L

lifecycle

what up mang.....i remember you from either OG or icmag or both but whatever welcome anyway

B

BLAZZEDUPP420

Just Saying whats up, Im new so just trying to get the feel of things CAli i? the house

Billygoat

Billygoat

what up farmers? was told by a few buddies this can be a cool place to chill and was invited over...thought i'd check it out and see some old buddies and meet some new ones too...peace

It's about time your got your Skunky backside over here. i thought you knew about this killer farm. If I would have know that. I would have dragged you over here kicking and screaming, lol Joking.

Nice you see you buddy. You found a very kewl place with allot of nice people and allot of old friends. Hit me up when you get your post count up.
Take care,
BG

S

Swerve

right on bro nice to see ya here im sure you will dig it for sure... tell thcsr to roll over as well

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

yo what up t2u... lets see some updated gcxbubba....peace az

T

TIME2UNITE

lifecycle- what up dude....yup i been around since back n the day...i wouldn't doubt if you seen me at OG and IC!

NAT- hows it hangin?

BLAZZED- hows it going, hopefully you like the community!

BG- my man hows it goin? how many posts do i need before i can hit peeps up? i"ll be droppin by your forum, congrats on getting everything rollin again bro!

swerve- what up mang? yeah i'll definatly tell czr to come check this place out forsure....i see your doing well also.

AZ- what up homie? long time no chat lol.....my GC's x Bubbas are off the chain....about chin high and as wide as they are tall...massive paperplate sized leaves already...I'll probably get updates next weekend of all the crosses!

papa kush- whats up brother? T2U loves himself some kush also...og,bubba, abusive, straight from the hills/mountains it don't matter i'll smoke it lol.

for me all i got goin on my plate as of late is a nice outdoor run of the bubba crosses i made....i crossed the white, abusive, dankiestogs og, urkle, cheese, chocolate thai, green crack, pimpslap, ersb, all to the bubba k and have been growing all of them outside.....nothin on the indoor plate had to take a break....got some friends though that have grown some mean results off these indoors.....peace out

Billygoat

Billygoat

Man, you just asked a question I don't really know. I think it's like 50, but I could be wrong. I'm sure someone will post how many post counts you need to send Private Messages.

Very nice to see you. I hope everything is well. Will catch up with you soon.
Take care,
BG

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Hell yeah bro all I do is blow kush.
he must get tired of seeing the back of your head...lol.j/k....

my GC's x Bubbas are off the chain....about chin high and as wide as they are tall...massive paperplate sized leaves already...
ya tapped the gc an bubba with some pollen from my welfare check got 1 pheno going threw flower now at day 30ish thats hella glandy an hopefully will hold the low flower time...cant wait to see them pics...peace bro...az

O

ograskal

Hey wassup T2U!....Glad to see you made it over here bro....Would love it if you started a Bubba Kush documents thread here bro..Hope you stick around bro!...~ogr

T

Tolpan

Welcome Time2unite!

Great to see you over here!

Greets

Tolpan

T

TIME2UNITE

MAN....that kush character is one lucky guy lmmfao

what up ograskal? i'll definatly see what i can do!!

tolpan nice to meet ya!

AZ.....your growin out a pheno of the gc x bubba's that i made?

Top Bottom