what up!

• Thread starter AWoll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Well then you better like to smoke weed and look at awesome bud pics or we will kick you out. But first we will make the Willie Nelson pillow case bong and get you wasted against your will. When we are done with you, you will have lost the will to stay straight.

Welcome!

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm AWoll

Tobor, i've got my Willie Nelson pillow . . . now, how do i make a bong out of it?
willienelson.jpg

Papa

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
LOL!

I read and article about Willie Nelson. I think it might have been Rolling Stone Magazine. It was back a ways ago. Anyhow the author said Willie very rarely gave in depth interviews. He meets Willie somewhere after years of trying and Willie tells him if you can keep partying with us all night until me and my band and friends stop partying I will let you interview me over a couple of days at his estate.

I don't remember every detail but lets just say it involved smoking copious amounts of marijuana. After joints, pipes and I am pretty sure a good bit of drinking they said he did a great job and he would get the interview if he could survive the pillow case bong.

They took a pillow case and put it over his head and he had to hold it over his head until they said he could take it off. Then they cut the corner off and stuck in a lit huge REEFER ROLLER joint and they all took turns shot-gunning it into the pillow case. He rolled around a lot and tried to hold his breath but they kept him in there for about 10 minutes. He said he was completely wasted but got the interview.

He got to smoke bud and play pool with Willie and his gang. It had to be one of the most awesome experiences ever to spend time with Willie. His pot probably seriously rock.

B

beancounter

wicked Willie N. story Tobor! W.N. definately rocks socks and i would love to have a chance to party with him, sounds like good times had by all :D

Welcome AWoll, yer handle is quite interesting, for personal reasons having nothing to do with the Army. Hope you enjoy yer stay :)

A

AWoll

great man sir willie is... Not sure if he actually smoked a joint at the white house during the carter admin but respect if he did...

@beancounter Yes I was in the military many millenia ago. now im a patient in my medicinal state.

thanks for the warm welcome guys .. now lets grow some EFFin Herb
AWoll

A

AWoll

damnitt i already posted a hello thread my fault. My short term mem is gone sorry bout that guys.
AWoll

Latest posts

Top Bottom