What vaporizer is right for me?

• Thread starter Sticky016
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sticky016

High guys, I am a college student looking for a portable vape. I will mainly use it myself although if it had enough charge for 2-3 people that would be a good benefit. I will probably just be taking it outside to a spot I can use it since my roommate would freak out about it (but only if he knows :D ). Price range, I am sort of confused as to how much I should put down. I have only been smoking for about 6 months but I want something better for my health. One part of me wants to splurge and invest in a nice $200 one, since in the long run they are extremely efficient and may pay off. Also then I don't have to worry about it breaking since they have warranties. The broke college student in me wants to buy a cheaper one, but I don't want to get one that breaks or doesn't work well enough and the money is wasted anyway.

Reliability > Portability > Stealth > Price > Battery Life >
Any suggestions?

OGONLY

OGONLY

Don't know about the others. I've had my Solo for over a year and no issues.

If you load a normal size bowl with the Solo, expect this: The first drag you will get minimal vapor. After the first drag though, expect about 8-12 thick tasty pulls of vapor. Its amazing how this thing stretches a bowl. So many thick vapor pulls with so little material.

germinator

germinator

Pax is kinda a high maintenance girl and not for your budget @245.00+-
Arizer solo is your choice.. nice, clean & reliable and the glass stems are cheap to replace.
And next year new roomie, you can add a glass pass thru to a bubbler for your solo to really deliver for ya.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Atimizer Solo. It is amazing. I use it more than my Volcano. Best portable out there bar none.
i can second that, and grab a few extra stems if using it a lot with friends.

for a considerably higher level of discreteness, and more for personal use, i like thermovape.com. they're modular and have several cartridges/heads for bho/wax, solventless hash, flowers, etc.

urbanfog

urbanfog

just ordered the "concentrate" tray and MFLB to water pipe adapter, Been using the MFLB and power adapter about a year now and love it. Batteries are ok, but the adjustable power adapter are a great combo. Looking forward to the new whip to bong and trays for oils/wax

Top Bottom