What was your first outdoor yield?

• Thread starter BriceyG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BriceyG

BriceyG

Hey all, first time growing and growing outdoors but just curious of how everyone’s first outdoor grow went and the yield. I didn’t think I’d do so well so I germinated a lot of seeds and now have 11 plants. Never would I have thought I’d be doing so well for my first time growing!

What was your first outdoor yield
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

i got 15 oz but i got an esteblished plant and that was a few weeks old and planted it straight in the ground, in my opinion its best to plant straight in the ground if conditions enable you to do so

BriceyG

BriceyG

i got 15 oz but i got an esteblished plant and that was a few weeks old and planted it straight in the ground, in my opinion its best to plant straight in the ground if conditions enable you to do so

Currently living in a town house and that’s not an option but I’d definitely try putting something in a raised bed once I have an established place. How big was the plant to get 15 oz? What kind of nutrients did you use? This grow I’m still learning Of course so I went with advanced nutrients micro grow & bloom to not worry about pH

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Currently living in a town house and that’s not an option but I’d definitely try putting something in a raised bed once I have an established place. How big was the plant to get 15 oz? What kind of nutrients did you use? This grow I’m still learning Of course so I went with advanced nutrients micro grow & bloom to not worry about pH
It was a pretty big plant bigger than me I just watered it fed it some plant food twice or something in here but yeah just plain water

BriceyG

BriceyG

It was a pretty big plant bigger than me I just watered it fed it some plant food twice or something in here but yeah just plain water

that’s insane. I give nutrients about 2 or 3 times a week then just do plain water as well. I’m very curious about what my yield will be once all is said and done. Definitely excited

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yeah I feel like since I was straight in the ground I didn't need nutrients, nutes in a pot get used up quickly

BriceyG

BriceyG

Yeah I feel like since I was straight in the ground I didn't need nutrients, nutes in a pot get used up quickly

that makes sense. I’ve noticed a lot of outdoor grows use minimal amounts of nutrients and just use plain water. Would’ve thought it would be the opposite

Latest posts

Top Bottom