What we do at the “barn”

• Thread starter Mojojo1981
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mojojo1981

We have a nice lil barn set up…4 bloom rooms…8 lights each room…1,000watt HPS…16 plants in each bloom rooms at all times…2 veg rooms with 16 plants in each at all times…and a clone gallons and mothers room…ebb and flow system…4 gallon pots I think…we harvest once a month…32 plants each harvest…then put it all back in cycle…right now we have two main strains…GG#4 and sherbet cream pie…just started Gary and gruntz…gruntz looks cool…not a winner…Gary might stay…got some new strains in the world…keep ya guys posted…btw I’m new here…nice to meet ya folks

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

We have a nice lil barn set up…4 bloom rooms…8 lights each room…1,000watt HPS…16 plants in each bloom rooms at all times…2 veg rooms with 16 plants in each at all times…and a clone gallons and mothers room…ebb and flow system…4 gallon pots I think…we harvest once a month…32 plants each harvest…then put it all back in cycle…right now we have two main strains…GG#4 and sherbet cream pie…just started Gary and gruntz…gruntz looks cool…not a winner…Gary might stay…got some new strains in the world…keep ya guys posted…btw I’m new here…nice to meet ya folks
look forward to updates for sure!

M

Mojojo1981

Man I'd hate to have to trim all that lol..
Welcome!
It’s not so bad…me and one of the co-owners do most of the initial trimming…the other 3 fart around and lolly gag…shit gets done though…I have a love hate relationship with it…i have lots of photos of our stains I posted on here…mostly the sherbet

M

Mojojo1981

Welcome to the farm!
Thank you
It’s not so bad…me and one of the co-owners do most of the initial trimming…the other 3 fart around and lolly gag…shit gets done though…I have a love hate relationship with it…i have lots of photos of our stains I posted on here…mostly the sherbet
well there was posts but I just seen they were all deleted

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thank you

well there was posts but I just seen they were all deleted
Repost in the proper thread.
You posted your pics in grow diary,
This is not trollitup,
We have standards,
If you are looking to advertise,
You have to be a supporter.
If advertising is your angle contact @logic to work out the details.

M

Mojojo1981

Repost in the proper thread.
You posted your pics in grow diary,
This is not trollitup,
We have standards,
If you are looking to advertise,
You have to be a supporter.
If advertising is your angle contact @logic to work out the details.
New here…didn’t know of rules…

M

Mojojo1981

You agreed to all terms……or you wouldn’t be here:)

Truth be told this is like maybe my 3rd forum I’ve ever been in…didn’t really realize there are rules…guess I should read stuff before I agree to stuff…LOL

Top Bottom