What Weed Does To You.

• Thread starter Roto 1986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Roto 1986

Roto 1986

Weed allows you to look at things under a micro scope. I hope you're familiar with analogy, friends. Subtle nuances are discovered, and you begin to put together the puzzle. The puzzle when solved will be the greatest moment felt in your lifetime. What that can be can only be described as a rush.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Weed allows you to look at things under a micro scope. I hope you're familiar with analogy, friends. Subtle nuances are discovered, and you begin to put together the puzzle. The puzzle when solved will be the greatest moment felt in your lifetime. What that can be can only be described as a rush.
It makes me want to eat someones face off!!!

Oh shit... Wrong forum.

Westie

Westie

Upload 2018 5 24 18 57 27

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Fucking pizza, all the way. You guys no what I mean. Shirts stained you got a shit eating pizza stain on your face. It’s 11:30 pm ( sorry I’m getting old). Love it
59F08933 680C 44C6 BEEC ACB47B75D7C8
diesel loves it to!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have ADHD . Makes me feel more focused when working on something ,and relaxes my mind after a hard day . There's always that bud that'll put you to sleep though .
Pine tar kush, it’s a good strain if you can find it. Very good upper and tastes incredible. Very smooth on the lungs if it’s harvested to it’s full extent. Took me 5 years to find her. 80 s generation from over seas.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Pine tar kush, it’s a good strain if you can find it. Very good upper and tastes incredible. Very smooth on the lungs if it’s harvested to it’s full extent. Took me 5 years to find her. 80 s generation from over seas.
I will keep my eyes peeled sounds like a interesting strain I'm looking at ordering some black sugar by seedsman .

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Bewitched, series 5 episode 28, watched that rite after the flying nun.
Hungry now!!
I’ll be rite back

Roto 1986

Roto 1986

Does so many things at once. Whereas being sober thoughts and feelings are so fleeting and create anxiety, being high kind of allows the moment of thought to engulf you and becomes more saturated, like you're sitting in the painting rather than look at it. Gives experiences more flavor or color. Allows you to grip as though you are god, making any frustrations you have with anyone seem petty. U can flip any scenario in your favor. U might think you made the wrong decision or failed in some way, but maybe you uncociously did it, because u consciously aren't wanting what is necessarily in your best interest. By and large weed fills me with positive. Need to start moderately using it because smoking all the time just makes my feel lazy and sick. Best time is late at night.

Top Bottom