Is there a strain named Pizza?

james_pot

james_pot

the one u grew?
that means i still didn't try the best weed 🥲

AmiT

AmiT

really? was it really that good? 😀
Do you ever have a really excellent skunk? I dunno for ya but every time I find a new strain with a wonderful taste and a nice production, I have to go discover an other one to love 🤪 and the Apple Betty was the last one I appreciate a lot. What weed is the best is such a complex subject! My list is pretty long and to choose the best one... impossible. And it depends on the moment, the mood,...is it the best in taste, effect, yield, smoke, forming, ...? What's your fav?

james_pot

james_pot

Do you ever have a really excellent skunk? I dunno for ya but every time I find a new strain with a wonderful taste and a nice production, I have to go discover an other one to love 🤪 and the Apple Betty was the last one I appreciate a lot. What weed is the best is such a complex subject! My list is pretty long and to choose the best one... impossible. And it depends on the moment, the mood,...is it the best in taste, effect, yield, smoke, forming, ...? What's your fav?
Can u share your top list if it doesn't bother u? 🙏

mrcrispy13

mrcrispy13

The best weed is like that first girl you fell for in Junior High. Dating her was a highlight of your life but she'd have made a terrible wife.
My taste buds only crave a few phenotypes and represent the few types that I would rather buy than grow: REAL Hawaiian grown on the side of a volcano...and there is a Jack Herer cross that tastes like Cherry Coke...and Skunk #1 grown outdoors in a big patch of sage brush. I dont grow these because they always disappoint me. They gain their elevated traits because of their 'Terroir', IMHO.

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

so hard to pick one, even impossible. but i saw someone here said apple betty. it's great, approved lol

woffoukigritoi

woffoukigritoi

It is very difficult to single out any particular variety. Until a certain period of time I liked almost all varieties, but unfortunately for health reasons I had to give it up. But I found my solace in cbd gummies. They soothe me and help me relax, especially it helps after you quit smoking. Quality CBD gummies for sale in Canada that are made from natural ingredients help me stay on the same page with my fellow smokers who continue to smoke.

Top Bottom