What week do you think this is

• Thread starter Jinx7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jinx7

Hey guys

This is a candy runtz plant. Tomorrow would mark day 1 of week 6 since i went 12/12. I am debating if this is what week 6 should look like. Wondering what you experts think and if i should repeat week 5

Thanks

What week do you think this is
Newty

Newty

What would stay the same if you repeated week 5 and what changes would you make to the care of your plants if you continue as if it was week 6?
Are you just asking just for record keeping?

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

So the perfect 8 week bloom is sort of a moving target / marketing ploy. Many many strains take more than 8 weeks to bloom (some sativas as long as 14 weeks almost double. You should really try to gage ripeness by examining and studying the trichome color and density on buds of the plant. Get yourself a jewelers loop and start checking the buds once or twice a week. You want them to be milky / amber in hue.

Also your bud size does look a little demure. The strain could just push popcorn buds, but Georgia may be onto something with the stunting.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Each strain is different as is each plant however you have very few bud sites

One thing I noticed is the lack of fan leaves looks like you defoliated to much witch can stress a plant out
Defoliation isn’t always a good thing to do

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Hey guys

This is a candy runtz plant. Tomorrow would mark day 1 of week 6 since i went 12/12. I am debating if this is what week 6 should look like. Wondering what you experts think and if i should repeat week 5

Thanks
Depends on the pheno and genotype 100% 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom