What we've been up to.

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Just been working harder then ever over here. Recently did some pheno hunting through some of my gear for fun. All testing has been done and is confirmed 100% fire across the table. Approx. 1/5 is a keeper on the next level with almost all phenos coming in at 25%+ active thc. Some strains pulling in some CBD which is awesome.

The last seed pop we did was 4 white x flo, 4 white x ecsd, 4 white x diagonal, and 4 white x sfv. Everything went as smooth as possible. We decided to run the trim into bubble in collaboration with Essential Extracts and my good friend NikkaT. Not only did it come out top notch but this time we finally had enough to enter in the cup and the timing was literally perfect. We entered High Times under US non solvent (not med) and took 1st place on 4/20. Extremely stoked and humbled that something from my measly little garden could truly hit so hard.

I'll be sharing pictures of the latest tested phenos and some other photos in the near future.

Peace

white x sfv 1
What weve been up to

white x ecsd 1
What weve been up to 2

true grit

true grit

Definite congrats on the Cup win, i wish i coulda caught up with ya and tried the bubble...and thank you for saying bubble and not solventless wax! LOL.

So the Sfv x white came out better than last homies pop you mentioned?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just been working harder then ever over here. Recently did some pheno hunting through some of my gear for fun. All testing has been done and is confirmed 100% fire across the table. Approx. 1/5 is a keeper on the next level with almost all phenos coming in at 25%+ active thc. Some strains pulling in some CBD which is awesome.

The last seed pop we did was 4 white x flo, 4 white x ecsd, 4 white x diagonal, and 4 white x sfv. Everything went as smooth as possible. We decided to run the trim into bubble in collaboration with Essential Extracts and my good friend NikkaT. Not only did it come out top notch but this time we finally had enough to enter in the cup and the timing was literally perfect. We entered High Times under US non solvent (not med) and took 1st place on 4/20. Extremely stoked and humbled that something from my measly little garden could truly hit so hard.

I'll be sharing pictures of the latest tested phenos and some other photos in the near future.

Peace

white x sfv 1View attachment 402493

white x ecsd 1View attachment 402494
Congratulations on winning bro. Must be gratifying! Keep em coming!

sdgrower

sdgrower

Congrats on winning the cup. Been following your grow logs awhile and appreciate all the info you have provided. The white x diagonal looks insane.
Cheers!

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

I think I saw you at the cup... Shoulda asked ya if you had any beans or anything... Something's id love to get my hands on

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wonderful! Glad to see you posting a bit again, too.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Definite congrats on the Cup win, i wish i coulda caught up with ya and tried the bubble...and thank you for saying bubble and not solventless wax! LOL.

So the Sfv x white came out better than last homies pop you mentioned?
a little but honestly I should have done a different og. Still 2/4 are kill and big yield

Latest posts

Top Bottom