What works best for white flies

• Thread starter godmother
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
godmother

godmother

Ok so here's the situation as you see I have a fairly large grow problem is I have what I believe to be white flies it looks like plant lice lil or white rice on underside of leaves..I have used neem oil and soap also I've tried about 4 other products but as soon as I think they are gone I find one ..any ideas people please what can I do???and also can u tell me will these white flies try to get into my buds when I go into bloom I've never had whiteflies everrrr this is a outdoor grow so it's so odd to see them outdoor..I could understand if it was indoor but dammmmm.

C

Compost Man

Ok so here's the situation as you see I have a fairly large grow problem is I have what I believe to be white flies it looks like plant lice lil or white rice on underside of leaves..I have used neem oil and soap also I've tried about 4 other products but as soon as I think they are gone I find one ..any ideas people please what can I do???and also can u tell me will these white flies try to get into my buds when I go into bloom I've never had whiteflies everrrr this is a outdoor grow so it's so odd to see them outdoor..I could understand if it was indoor but dammmmm.
PYRETHRINS.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Ditto. Pyrethrins work well, but the delivery is important. I use a pyrethrin based flea fogger, used for cat/dog flea issues. It fogs the entire area and gets the tops, bottoms, and all parts of the plants and grow area. It is based on crushed chrysanthemum flowers and breaks down into harmless stuff pretty quickly. This also works well for mites.

C

Compost Man

It will and does wipes out anything that flies,crawls and jumps. It's 100% ORGANIC, YOU CAN SPRAY DAY OF HARVEST.

Bisquick

Bisquick

Never had them as bad as I do this year. Not sure what it is. May be the heat. I’m up in Bay Area. East. Green cleaner usually works for me but isn’t this year

godmother

godmother

This is the garden that I keep finding these dam whiteflies in.so can I fog this garden since it's outdoor..

IMG 20190807 135349
IMG 20190807 135110
godmother

godmother

Ditto. Pyrethrins work well, but the delivery is important. I use a pyrethrin based flea fogger, used for cat/dog flea issues. It fogs the entire area and gets the tops, bottoms, and all parts of the plants and grow area. It is based on crushed chrysanthemum flowers and breaks down into harmless stuff pretty quickly. This also works well for mites.
Thank you I'll try that tomorrow..hey do you know if these things will stay in the buds or what effect will they have on the nuggedge

Srenots

Srenots

get Captain Jacks at Lowes, cheap, soak everything down top and bottom...easy peazy

Captain2

m8ty

m8ty

Bayer Advanced Fruit, Citrus and Vegetable Insect Control Concentrate provides season-long, rainproof protection without spraying. The best for W.F.

Srenots

Srenots

Bayer Advanced Fruit, Citrus and Vegetable Insect Control Concentrate provides season-long, rainproof protection without spraying. The best for W.F.
it all works...as long as your doing some kind of IPM , its all good...just dont wait until you have a problem with pests , if you IPM , ur good to go, make it a part of your regular schedule ....no brainer and common sense ~ keep it simple - KISS

Last edited:
Top Bottom