What Would Be The Best Strain On The Bay To Grow For Clubs....

• Thread starter mauiinfinity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

@UCMETOO Apparently I offended you, even though I wasn't speaking to you but I could care less about your opinion or that of @GrowGod 's. You're too busy in your garden's to be caught up on current events.

When I come off arrogant it's either your insecurities not being able to handle my blunt, emotionless dialogue, or you are not accepting to the fact that this Industry is changing. I am not spoon fed nor 'was I here first' and I do not grow to survive. I can already see the trends and I've put my chips where they are better suited.

In a way I'm trying to be helpful to the original poster. The time it will take him to successfully garden and understand the market it will be too late.

Pharmaceutical Companies and Monsanto are coming and if your intent is to find a niche in the 'connoisseur market' you already need to be established.

I will not be revisiting this thread, but feel free to continue bashing me....

Oh, and have a nice day:)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Mhhhhhhh seems that all these vibes have triggerred my PTSD. Think I do a dab or 3. LOL........

Peace

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Quit growing for profit. If you need weed Clubs have it.
Maybe misinterpreted?
Really, THCBay has lots of stuff to peruse and drool on the keyboard. read descriptions; find what you're looking for.
I concur with Golden Lion bringing fire. BOG, MotaRebel, Loompa, I highly recommend from what I've personally found.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I just stopped in to say fuck off to everyone in this thread and I won't be coming back to read your replies to my post :rolleyes:

Herb Forester - Director of Research, and Current Events Analizer
Monsanto Corp, Ganjaweed Division

(oh and I also ghost write for big pharma, just won't say what company cause I'm a real scumbag like that)

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I just stopped in to say fuck off to everyone in this thread and I won't be coming back to read your replies to my post :rolleyes:

Herb Forester - Director of Research, and Current Events Analizer
Monsanto Corp, Ganjaweed Division

(oh and I also ghost write for big pharma, just won't say what company cause I'm a real scumbag like that)

Well i was going to respond but you seem to have this clowns pulse,.....What an ASS HAT! As if someone investing the time to grow heirloom tomatoes does not 'PROFIT' off of the produce they harvest. Really he is a thin skinned peddler, really nothing more.

I have to think this is the guy that wants us all to drive a FORD,.....because he was here making cars first, he has the market locked down so you should just whither away and stop trying to build that SHELBY COBRA cuz' that's not the way Henry does it.

G gnome

G gnome

You know who would know the answer to this......lil wayne cuz he knows sooo much

Latest posts

Top Bottom