What would be the best way to flush this set?

• Thread starter greenthumb81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenthumb81

Hello all,

I have 12 plants going, 8 KushBerry and 4 Silver Bubble in an ebb and flow system - all sharing the same nute tank.

I thought they were all the same flowering period but now learning that kushberry is 63 days and silver bubble is 70.

Anyone have advice how I will be able to flush these since they all are using the same tank? I was thinking on giving the kushberry one week flush and then that would give the silver bubble 2 weeks?

Any advice or opinions appreciated!

Tank333

Tank333

I wouldn't go by what the "flowering time" is. I would get a loupe and check the trichromes. Start the flush when you see the trichs going from more clear than cloudy to more cloudy than clear. Harvest them according to when YOU think they're ready...

One of them might be ready a bit sooner, like you said. Maybe wait till one of them is showing just one or two amber trichs to start the flush?

It's issues like this that led me to keep one single strain in our Flo-n-grow system...

P

paulycali

You got it. Just flush one a week ealier than normal

Take the kushberry to 70 days

She'll be potent as all hell at that point

You'll be happy with the results

Flush away :)

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Yeah, I've done the same thing in the past. I think whenever you multistrain in dro, you have to find a happy medium. By that I mean you need a nute mix they kinda all like. Same thing w/ flushing, you just need to flush where they are gonna both be around the ripeness you want. bigger probs I had was height control. gl to you man.

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

if your plants are all healthy then an extra week flush for the longer flowering girl won't do anything but make it taste better and burn cleaner... Just flush when the first one is ready and let the other one go on water (or a really diluted nutrient solution since this flushes better than straight water) until it is done

G

greenthumb81

You got it. Just flush one a week ealier than normal

Take the kushberry to 70 days

She'll be potent as all hell at that point

You'll be happy with the results

Flush away :)

Thanks for all the responses!

About taking the kushberry to 70 days... Wouldn't that put it far past it's peak ripeness? First set of them I went to 55 days, seemed to need more. Next time went to 63 days and it seemed a little too amber when inspecting some of the inner buds.

Would love to take them to 70 days tho, do u have experience doing this with kushberry?

C

chalky white

Hello all,

I have 12 plants going, 8 KushBerry and 4 Silver Bubble in an ebb and flow system - all sharing the same nute tank.

I thought they were all the same flowering period but now learning that kushberry is 63 days and silver bubble is 70.

Anyone have advice how I will be able to flush these since they all are using the same tank? I was thinking on giving the kushberry one week flush and then that would give the silver bubble 2 weeks?

Any advice or opinions appreciated!

whatch the trics and when curing leave the leave on and it will eat up the sugars instead of flushing

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Peak ripeness is subjective. I prefer as close to 100% Amber as possible. I let everything go 10+ weeks unless its something like c99.

Top Bottom