What would delay bud ripening???

• Thread starter SavageSiren420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SavageSiren420

SavageSiren420

Hey what would cause buds to take longer to mature? The strain I have is supposed to be a fast flowering 6 week strain and its been way longer then 6 weeks and my trichomes are all still clear.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Just off the top of my head, maybe light leaks...???? But, I agree with growsince79, that most genetics take closer to the 8 week period....but, since you are already watching your trichomes, I would go by that đź‘Ť

Reactions: PK1
SavageSiren420

SavageSiren420

Its black sugar rose fast flower from delicious seeds. The people on the seed bank virtual chat said fast flowers are created by breeding autoflower plant with a photo period plant. There's a few different a few different seed breeders that have their own version of fast flowering plants. Idk this is the first time I ever even heard of it being a thing when I found these seeds. Lol

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Its black sugar rose fast flower from delicious seeds. The people on the seed bank virtual chat said fast flowers are created by breeding autoflower plant with a photo period plant. There's a few different a few different seed breeders that have their own version of fast flowering plants. Idk this is the first time I ever even heard of it being a thing when I found these seeds. Lol
Based on what I could find this is just an Auto Flowering plant with an expected +/-56 day flowering time.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Light spectrum plays into maturity time as well. Blue-er light like 4000k and colder have had this affect on maturation. Bloom booster boards could help in improving finishing times ...

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

In my experience, if a plant from seed finishes when the breeder says it finishes, call the Guiness Book, because it will have been the first time it ever happened.

The temperatures of your grow area will have a big influence on rate of plant development, but if your temperatures aren't low, it's just another case of breeder finishing time bullshit.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Just throwing this out there. Most seed makers count flowering times from when the plant starts to flower, not when changing the light schedule. From what you said you are at 6 weeks on an 8 week strain. If it started flowering 1 week from light change that's an extra week to count. So if you are at 6 weeks from light change, you still have another 2-3 weeks to be at 56 days.

If you are wanting something done quickly, you might want to try C99 (7-8 weeks) its not uncommon to have a 49 day pheno in a pack. Which would be roughly 120 days seed to harvest.

Ponky

Ponky

Seeds sales... not always the most legit. They could have sent you Haze.

Latest posts

Top Bottom