What would you add?

• Thread starter intmanofmre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

intmanofmre

I'm a new farmer who thanks to all the great info you have posted I'm about to harvest my first grow. I have set up a continuous harvest system with a veg room under 24hr lights and I'm flowering in a greenhouse. I'm growing trees to keep it a legal grow so I cant add any plants to get more bud. So far my system is producing nice bushy 4' trees that stretch out to 5' in the greenhouse.

I want to upgrade but wanted your advice.

I currently only have 3 1,000 MH lights in my veg room giving me about 40w/sf. I know that I could use a couple more lights but I don't have the money to upgrade my AC. Would it be a good idea to add 2 more 1,000 MH lights if that will take my room temp from 75-85? Or would it be better to add co2?

Thanks

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
How many tons ac are you running

ttystikk

ttystikk

If you're not currently running CO² there is Leeds need to keep the veg space sealed. Can you blast cool air through it to maintain temps?

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

If your running Co2 you should be running temps at 85 to get the full effect of the Co2. Buy an induction light and run Co2 is what I would do. Induction has 30% the heat of a 1000w and they are great for veg, use less power too.

ttystikk

ttystikk

If your running Co2 you should be running temps at 85 to get the full effect of the Co2. Buy an induction light and run Co2 is what I would do. Induction has 30% the heat of a 1000w and they are great for veg, use less power too.

I'm running 1500W of mostly HID in a 4x8' tent. It's ventilated with active suction from the top and cooled with a swamper at the bottom. Too much light? Temps are okay, RH is still a bit low but the swamper runs full time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom