What Would You Breed With?

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have to go to work but I definitely will check in on this when I get home. So I didn't want anyone thinking I abandoned my own thread. Anyway here goes.

If I had a couple different female auto strains, say my skunk, and fast and vast, and I wanted to breed it for seeds, what would be the recommended male to use in this situation. Now I understand that the male has to be a auto for the seeds to be predominately autos. But I could keep the shorter cycle even if it wasn't a male auto with the right genetics, correct? I like that autos show you sex around week 4. At that point you haven't lost much space, so not much harm. What would be a good cross? From what I gather It isn't real easy to buy reg auto seeds. Most are fem.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you pollinate an auto female with a non auto male you should get around 80% auto seeds, 19% fast version photos or photos that do crazy stuff like flowering under 16 hours of light but not 18 hours, and 1% weird or mutant seeds.
It takes quite a few cross breedings to get all of the ruderalis traits out of an auto after it is properly bred in.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

If you pollinate an auto female with a non auto male you should get around 80% auto seeds, 19% fast version photos or photos that do crazy stuff like flowering under 16 hours of light but not 18 hours, and 1% weird or mutant seeds.
It takes quite a few cross breedings to get all of the ruderalis traits out of an auto after it is properly bred in.
That is kinda what I want. I know I don't want to keep having to pay for Auto seeds! What genetics (male ) would you think would be a good cross with a high yielding female Auto such as fast and vast, to keep that trait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom