What would you do next?

• Thread starter Rumplestiltskin223
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rumplestiltskin223

Rumplestiltskin223

Lemon ak auto. Ffof. 3 gal bucket. Ff treo. Leds. So here is my issue. I had a pretty bad cal mag def and ph prob around week 7 and i got my ph up and started using cal mag. Top dressed a little dolomite. But since then the canopy is ugly. Flowers look great but the leaves are hit. So im wondering if i should push her the next 2 or so weeks? Im in week 10 now. Planned on runin it 12. Or harvest now?
What would you do next
What would you do next 2
Would love to not lose what i got. Mistakes were made. Lessons learned. Just wanna be on the right foot for best results possible on this one.

What would you do next 3
chemistry

chemistry

I'd start a light flush with 200ppm - 6.0ph for the next week, then just 6.0ph water after that. Your half way there going by your trykes.

Caterpillar_killa

Caterpillar_killa

Lemon ak auto. Ffof. 3 gal bucket. Ff treo. Leds. So here is my issue. I had a pretty bad cal mag def and ph prob around week 7 and i got my ph up and started using cal mag. Top dressed a little dolomite. But since then the canopy is ugly. Flowers look great but the leaves are hit. So im wondering if i should push her the next 2 or so weeks? Im in week 10 now. Planned on runin it 12. Or harvest now?View attachment 1045558View attachment 1045559 Would love to not lose what i got. Mistakes were made. Lessons learned. Just wanna be on the right foot for best results possible on this one.
Don’t think you really needed the dolomite lime if you’re adjusting the ph to your water and using cal mag... I’d let it go another 2 weeks since you’re already in week 10... looks like she’s throwing white hairs so that’s telling me she’ll pack on a little bit more.. I’d stop with the calmag and run stuff that will boost the microbes like em1, molasses, mykos, compost teas, etc... it’d help the plant digest wherever food u got in the soil...

Rumplestiltskin223

Rumplestiltskin223

Thanks guys. Ill start a flush and maybe hit some molasses. Ill let u kno how it turns out. Not related but i made some hygrometer lids. Check it out.

20201020 002307
20201020 002317
Caterpillar_killa

Caterpillar_killa

Fancy lol all I do is hang mine in cardboard boxes for about 3-7 days. Then I throw it in turkey bags and burp if needed. Used to do the jars but when you start harvesting pounds the jars get annoying lol

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

What u got is not ready, growing autoflowers i slowley prune off the leaves ( defolateing) as they yellow or whatever it does not hurt.

20191228 182511
20200908 151046

Latest posts

Top Bottom