what would you guys consider first day of flower on clones ?

• Thread starter Shivaskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shivaskunk

Hi Ave been growing for about a year now an have done a good bit of research of when flowering has started. And cannabis in general Just would like you here some of your input and what yous do

The main reason is because I have been thinking lately about flowering starting and clones start flowering I have read that the start of flowering is when you start to see preflowering starting but this is from seed because you could put a plant under 12/12 from seed and it will still veg first untill it is mature enough to flower or if you veg it first and don't give it long enough veg it will veg till mature so if that is how you tell for seeds how do you tell for clones because wen you put clones into flower they already have preflowers and They are already mature

So the question basically is how long after flip dose it take a clone to go into flower?

I have been given it ten days the counting 8week from ther as a rough guide only as it is a 8week strain(shiva) and I only have a 30x microscope and can't see the best but it works and has done the job only reason I ask is because I don't want to take them to long as it can effect potency and it really just enoing me can seem to find an answer that would be given them over 9week in flower

Just looking to see what you guys think

william76

william76

Hi Ave been growing for about a year now an have done a good bit of research of when flowering has started. And cannabis in general Just would like you here some of your input and what yous do

The main reason is because I have been thinking lately about flowering starting and clones start flowering I have read that the start of flowering is when you start to see preflowering starting but this is from seed because you could put a plant under 12/12 from seed and it will still veg first untill it is mature enough to flower or if you veg it first and don't give it long enough veg it will veg till mature so if that is how you tell for seeds how do you tell for clones because wen you put clones into flower they already have preflowers and They are already mature

So the question basically is how long after flip dose it take a clone to go into flower?

I have been given it ten days the counting 8week from ther as a rough guide only as it is a 8week strain(shiva) and I only have a 30x microscope and can't see the best but it works and has done the job only reason I ask is because I don't want to take them to long as it can effect potency and it really just enoing me can seem to find an answer that would be given them over 9week in flower

Just looking to see what you guys think
Same rule applies,I count from day of flip wether it's a seed or clone,it takes the same amount of time for the plant to build up flowering hormones wether it's a clone or a seed plant,76

S

Shivaskunk

Same rule applies,I count from day of flip wether it's a seed or clone,it takes the same amount of time for the plant to build up flowering hormones wether it's a clone or a seed plant,76

So for an 8 week strain you count 8week from flip? Do you not give you plants any time to change from veg to flower as it take more than one day for this to happen. Like flip the light wait a week then start counting 8 week

william76

william76

So for an 8 week strain you count 8week from flip? Do you not give you plants any time to change from veg to flower as it take more than one day for this to happen. Like flip the light wait a week then start counting 8 week
Yea I count from day of flip,say it's an 8 weeker,id expect it ready 8 weeks from day of flip,that doesn't mean ill cut it tho if the trichs ain't ready,but most reputable breeders(like onthcbay)give accurate flowering times,so if a breeder says 8 weeks,then usually the trichs are good,at 8. weeks from flip,i think it takes about 10 days roughly from flip for the plant to build up the hormones and start flowering,hope that helps,76

S

Shivaskunk

Yea I count from day of flip,say it's an 8 weeker,id expect it ready 8 weeks from day of flip,that doesn't mean ill cut it tho if the trichs ain't ready,but most reputable breeders(like onthcbay)give accurate flowering times,so if a breeder says 8 weeks,then usually the trichs are good,at 8. weeks from flip,i think it takes about 10 days roughly from flip for the plant to build up the hormones and start flowering,hope that helps,76

Yes that helps thanks. Al just be check from 8 week from flip. And gettin bigger microscope lol.

Are sensi seed good for ther times do you know?

william76

william76

Yes that helps thanks. Al just be check from 8 week from flip. And gettin bigger microscope lol.

Are sensi seed good for ther times do you know?
I have to watch what I say but I wouldn't bother with sensi and I couldn't in good conscience reccommend them to anybody either,this very site has some of the best seeds goin,that,be the smart move,were you considering a specific strain from sensi?best of luck,76

S

Shivaskunk

I have to watch what I say but I wouldn't bother with sensi and I couldn't in good conscience reccommend them to anybody either,this very site has some of the best seeds goin,that,be the smart move,were you considering a specific strain from sensi?best of luck,76

Awryt cool cool. Yes shiva skunk is the strain Ave got from them lol

william76

william76

Awryt cool cool. Yes shiva skunk is the strain Ave got from them lol
You might be lucky,id be interested in how you get on with them,subbed,what medium you usin?the old sensi shivaskunk was amazin,there not the same anymore,is that your only option?good luck with them,76

S

Shivaskunk

You might be lucky,id be interested in how you get on with them,subbed,what medium you usin?the old sensi shivaskunk was amazin,there not the same anymore,is that your only option?good luck with them,76

Ave started it lol. My only option for now. Just the one in dwc it is looking good as far as I can see lol its on it 6th week in first photo. And 7th on second photo only been grow for a year

DSC 0023
DSC 0028
william76

william76

Ave started it lol. My only option for now. Just the one in dwc it is looking good as far as I can see lol its on it 6th week in first photo. And 7th on second photo only been grow for a year
Yea that looks a lot better than the few packs iv done of sensis lately,does it smell good?76

S

Shivaskunk

Yea that looks a lot better than the few packs iv done of sensis lately,does it smell good?76

It smells good. But it doesn't seem that strong of a smell tbh it's only now and a then I get a smell of it but am smoking every day and sleep in same room as it witch probs won't help lol and that's without a carbon filter

Top Bottom