What Would You Keep Around?????

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Hey Farmers! Hope all is well

Help a brotha out :)

Of the genetics listed below which would you make mothers of?

I have mothers already of a few on the list but just want to hear your input

Thanks

Animal Crackers "Girl Scout Cookies x Fire OG"
Wet Dream "DJ Short's Blueberry x Blue Dream"
SoCal Kush "Hindu Kush x Skunk #1"
Blue OG "DJ Short's Blueberry x OG Kush"
Blue Dream "DJ Short's Blueberry x Santa Cruz Haze"
Blue Dream "DJ Short's Blueberry x Super Silver Haze"
XJ-13 "Jack Herer x G13"
Super Skunk "Afghani x Skunk #1"
Oaksterdam OG "SFV Og x Fire OG"
ArchAngel OG "Chemdog 91 x Diablo OG Kush"
God's Gift "OG Kush x Grandaddy Purple"
Black Berry Kush "White Rhino x Blackberry"
Earthshaker OG "Chemdog 91 x SFV OG"
Sour Grapes "Grape Ape x Sour Diesel"
Sour Master "Sour Diesel x Master Kush"
Madman OG "LA Confidential x OG Kush"
XXX OG "XXX x OG Kush"

kushluvr

kushluvr

those are my choices!

P

paulycali

im sticking to my guns on the sour grapes :D..how about earthshaker and bbk ;)

For the Sour Grapes i have one being flowered out and one chillin with the moms just in case she turns out to be the real deal and of my liking. I will just be taking two cuts from each of the two earthshakers i have. They are supposed to be gnarly just need to see for myself. I do like the grow structure of them. Very nice for sure. Have a 3ft blackberry momma going off. Gonna keep her and flower out her sibling

those are my choices!

The God's Gift is just such a slow vegger. They dont seem to match well with my other genetics. They could just be smaller since the growth came to a halt due to shitty cuts. They have been revived and going off like no tomorrow.

Do you know if the God's Gift is usually a smaller overall plant? She seems to be stretching perfectly so maybe she is a keeper. I just want her to match up with the rest. She just may be to short for my garden. She does well with LST but feel fast growing plants respond best to that. I am all about training training training. My plants grow wider than they do taller. You would think short would be better but with LST its the opposite. I may just take two cuts just in case she strectches and matches the rest. Only time will tell

Yes on the Madman! I always wanted this cut and finally aquired it from a trusted reliable source. Cant wait to see how she performs

Thanks for helping out and see ya in the threads :)

P

paulycali

Hey kushluvr! Forgot about the Archangel Og. To make it easier on myself i passed the mom to a friend and am flowering out her sibling, If she turns out amazing she will only be a stone throw away :)

P

paulycali

Going to keep 8 extra ladies that i was going to flower out and make them my new mothers. I will take 2 cuts from all the strains listed just in case some turn out better than i thought. Here's the list of what i decided to keep around for sure. Thanks for everyones help. You guys rock :)

1) Animal Cookies
2) Earthshaker Og
3) Master Bubba Og
4) XJ-13
5) Super Skunk
6) Blackberry Kush
7) Madman Og
8) God's Gift

kushluvr

kushluvr

For the Sour Grapes i have one being flowered out and one chillin with the moms just in case she turns out to be the real deal and of my liking. I will just be taking two cuts from each of the two earthshakers i have. They are supposed to be gnarly just need to see for myself. I do like the grow structure of them. Very nice for sure. Have a 3ft blackberry momma going off. Gonna keep her and flower out her sibling

The God's Gift is just such a slow vegger. They dont seem to match well with my other genetics. They could just be smaller since the growth came to a halt due to shitty cuts. They have been revived and going off like no tomorrow.

Do you know if the God's Gift is usually a smaller overall plant? She seems to be stretching perfectly so maybe she is a keeper. I just want her to match up with the rest. She just may be to short for my garden. She does well with LST but feel fast growing plants respond best to that. I am all about training training training. My plants grow wider than they do taller. You would think short would be better but with LST its the opposite. I may just take two cuts just in case she strectches and matches the rest. Only time will tell

Yes on the Madman! I always wanted this cut and finally aquired it from a trusted reliable source. Cant wait to see how she performs

Thanks for helping out and see ya in the threads :)
Hey kushluvr! Forgot about the Archangel Og. To make it easier on myself i passed the mom to a friend and am flowering out her sibling, If she turns out amazing she will only be a stone throw away :)

yeah bro.......she is a slow vegger! short n stout all the way! but she packs a punch! she doesnt stretch as much as a typical og would.....

right on brotha man........its good to have a nice spot close to keep extras at! i got a friend who i do that with...we only trade among est ourselves mostly!

rock on dude.........i saw your pic in high times a long time ago....it was awesome!!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Going to keep 8 extra ladies that i was going to flower out and make them my new mothers. I will take 2 cuts from all the strains listed just in case some turn out better than i thought. Here's the list of what i decided to keep around for sure. Thanks for everyones help. You guys rock :)

1) Animal Cookies
2) Earthshaker Og
3) Master Bubba Og
4) XJ-13
5) Super Skunk
6) Blackberry Kush
7) Madman Og
8) God's Gift

that is one hell of a sexy list bro!!! gonna be set for a while!!! nice!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lol, I would be having a hard time too selecting out of a group like that! Goodshit Pauli. Must hav re- took some time acquiring a house of dank on that level!! My three would be:

#1. The Fire cut
#2. Arch Angel Og
#3 EarthShaker Og

We know the Chem fam genetics have an unparalelled quality, period. Just for stash or breeding tools. These would be my choices. By the way, would you by any chance have any pics of the Og girls I selected? Thanks PauliCali. Have a great nite. Peace.
Quest

P

paulycali

Lol, I would be having a hard time too selecting out of a group like that! Goodshit Pauli. Must hav re- took some time acquiring a house of dank on that level!! My three would be:

#1. The Fire cut
#2. Arch Angel Og
#3 EarthShaker Og

We know the Chem fam genetics have an unparalelled quality, period. Just for stash or breeding tools. These would be my choices. By the way, would you by any chance have any pics of the Og girls I selected? Thanks PauliCali. Have a great nite. Peace.
Quest

Thanks Buddy! Hit me back in a few and i will have some pics of those to share :)

NAMF

NAMF

Wow intriguing list you have there bradamon!

(1) Madman OG all the Way!!

Top Bottom