• Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Working on a small side business.
A river buddy.
I will arrange a float trip 4 miles with overnights at Kamp Howdy.
I will provide all meals, farm to table. set up a nice camp, do all the chores.
Will be beyond gourmet. Flame seared grass fed 3 inch thick bone in ribeye steaks with baked potatoe, baked beans, salad, deserts chocolate ganauche fudge cake with goats milk.
Or.
Roasted whole stuffed chicken with all the fixing.
farm fresh eggs for breakfast, goat sausage, bacon, or sausage gravy and bisquets .
Out fitter charges 300$ bucks to get boat to river, thinking 150 per person 2 days 1 night, total cost for 2 $600? 300 each for 2 days of funtimes, would also provide other goodies as well if needed.....
Would be 10 guest meals, along with float and chores not too bad I reckon...

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Guided Drift boat trips near here are about 200-400 a day depending on # of people,No overnight camping or dinner.

kevin-woody-john-angerer-41214-fs4-750x500.jpg

Last edited:
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Chickenman, that sounds like an awesome experience.
I would expect to pay $250+ a day, per person, for meals , guide , camp , etc.
So don't sell yourself too short, next thing you know you'll be booked untill 2020 with those prices.

Best of luck.
Peace

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Working on a small side business.
A river buddy.
I will arrange a float trip 4 miles with overnights at Kamp Howdy.
I will provide all meals, farm to table. set up a nice camp, do all the chores.
Will be beyond gourmet. Flame seared grass fed 3 inch thick bone in ribeye steaks with baked potatoe, baked beans, salad, deserts chocolate ganauche fudge cake with goats milk.
Or.
Roasted whole stuffed chicken with all the fixing.
farm fresh eggs for breakfast, goat sausage, bacon, or sausage gravy and bisquets .
Out fitter charges 300$ bucks to get boat to river, thinking 150 per person 2 days 1 night, total cost for 2 $600? 300 each for 2 days of funtimes, would also provide other goodies as well if needed.....
Would be 10 guest meals, along with float and chores not too bad I reckon...
Sounds awesome!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Guided Drift boat trips near here are about 200-400 a day depending on # of people,No overnight camping or dinner.

kevin-woody-john-angerer-41214-fs4-750x500.jpg
We see $400-$500 per two person boat, price includes boat and guide, 8 hours on the river, sack lunch. The majority of our group who goes are older, they aren't interested in camping on the ground, they are paying to not do any work. We enjoy fishing all day and we enjoy having someone else prepare our dinner. One guy's wife comes sometimes, she sits in the back of the boat and reads or sleeps, while buddy and the guide enjoy themselves. Everyone wins.
THAT GUY HAS HUGE HANDS

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Is there a thc farmer discount lol jk price sounds fair I'm sure ya could ask for more and still have good busines

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Chickenman, that sounds like an awesome experience.
I would expect to pay $250+ a day, per person, for meals , guide , camp , etc.
So don't sell yourself too short, next thing you know you'll be booked untill 2020 with those prices.

Best of luck.
Peace
Dunno maybe just another wild idea..
Pretty sure one must have some sorta license to do something like this.
So maybe just have folks pay costs and have fun once or twice a year...
The Gorge is Federaly land so the mmj friendly thing could be an issue. badges? Badges? I don't need no stinkin badges.....

box269

box269

Dunno maybe just another wild idea..
Pretty sure one must have some sorta license to do something like this.
So maybe just have folks pay costs and have fun once or twice a year...
The Gorge is Federaly land so the mmj friendly thing could be an issue. badges? Badges? I don't need no stinkin badges.....
Nice. Sounds like a good deal to me. You talking about Red river gorge?

Latest posts

Top Bottom