What wrong witch my plant?

• Thread starter jankowalski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jankowalski

Hey, I have a problem with one plant, does anyone know what's wrong with it based on the photo?

What wrong witch my plant
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I would say light and heat stress but really with out knowing anything else it could be anything what soil are you using
What nutes and how much u feeding
What light and what's your ppfd
How's your watering

Eledin

Eledin

Yes, more info is required for a proper diagnosis. Many problems have similar symptoms. I would discard light stress based on the fact that the lights seem to be fairly far from the plants and not too bright but pictures can be deceiving. Heat stress could also be the issue if the tent is not properly ventilated so the heat from the lights can scape instead of accumulating inside. Do you keep track of the temperature? If not, if you open it and you get slaped by a hot, humid breeze, thats a problem. If you dont have tools to cool it down, leave it open and try to ventilate the room as much as possible. Waiting for feeding, soil, watering, temp and light information so we can try to pinpoint the issue.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

looking from here and with the info provided.
It looks like severe heat stress.
As people already mentioned we need more info for a more precise diagnosis.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Yes... Heat stress is likely. I'd add low humidity, too, perhaps. The leaf color is a little pale, so maybe there is some nutrient deficiency, as well.

Top Bottom