• Under $100

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Over $200

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Heres a link for you woodsmaneh, thread on his experience with the IGROW.I have a few friends who tried it but are back to HPS now,they actually started a company to bring this technology in from chinese manufacturers but it did not work out at least not yet anyways.

420Gator

420Gator

back when I had 8k going my bill was 15-1600/month. that included my laptop and mini-fridge lol

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i have about ~3k for flower including ac fans all the BS and about 1K for veg...

w the house bill was 550 this month... fuck lol

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

would you give someone the price break of 10 pounds on an ounce???

kinda makes sense if you think about it....

BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

i pay about 700 for just growing.a month.. about 7000w thats including everything!.

Kief Moon

Kief Moon

And they wonder why people steal electricity lol.

Amen! My last two months of PG&E were $1000 & $1100. 6000w, 2 exhaust fans, 6 wall fans, air pump and a dehu plus the house. I can't wait for the summer when the 3 ton mini split kicks in. LOL!

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Lol I've been loving life since I changed all my rates to Time of Use instead of the tiered residency bs pg&e likes to pull. I used to pay almost .31 cents a kw being at the highest tier before I simply called pg&e and told them I use my shop behind my house for my business at night( do not tell them your business is a med garden lol i just said a woodshop and it was enough for them) and that you wanted to apply for a time of use rate which will give you a fixed price for electricity at off peak hours ( I pay .11 cents a kw now between 6pm and noon) turned a grand plus every month into no more than 600. Hope that helps guys an save you some money. I think I remember seamaiden saying somewhere that California outsources there energy from states like New Mexico and Texas and that's why they like to charge so much. Crazy Cali lol

W

Worm254

Flower room: 9k sealed room w 4 ton ac, plus fans, pumps, chillers, etc.
Veg room: 1.5k air is exchanged w flower room.
House lived in full time
Total cost per month $750

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

I pay nothing at all!!! Nope I'm not stealin the power I'm making the power. I run a sealed room with 4k and split ac unit to keep it cool. I had to spend around 17k when I did this but after 25 harvests I figure I have paid for it by now.
if you grow big and want to be self sufficent then here go...............

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I pay nothing at all!!! Nope I'm not stealin the power I'm making the power. I run a sealed room with 4k and split ac unit to keep it cool. I had to spend around 17k when I did this but after 25 harvests I figure I have paid for it by now.
if you grow big and want to be self sufficent then here go...............
Even though this looks like Spam....and I am just a new Moderator...I am going to leave it up for now.
(hasnt been reported yet)
Because I think All the farmers here should go that route ASAP...I know thats my Goal
My bill was 1k a month for a min...Never again!!

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Even though this looks like Spam....and I am just a new Moderator...I am going to leave it up for now.
(hasnt been reported yet)
Because I think All the farmers here should go that route ASAP...I know thats my Goal
My bill was 1k a month for a min...Never again!!

Thanks....no spam here...just sharing with others what I did and where its at man....peace

Top Bottom