what yall know bout disss..?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
anyone ever eat one of these?? got it from a homie in CA. said they are like $20 a piece and are bad fire. i opened this fucker and looks like goo hash inside....might as well eat it i guess and see whats up riiiiiight?:sign0065:

What yall know bout disss
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

eat it...eat it..lol..try and smoke some too..lol...after ya come too let me know...I aint tryn mystry shit..lol take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im takin a bit out and smokin it, fuckkk it! and eating the rest!!...will let yall know how she jacked me LOL :)

A

astonyx

never seen it, whats it called?
Ive had some hash chocolate bars that were $20 there were 2 doses i ate both(cuz it tasted like chocolatey hash with cookies & cream)
needless to say i couldnt stand up at work.
thats the worst when you get couch lock at work.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaha....yeah so a whole pill of this ROCKS YOUR FACE OFF!! :) ..dont suggest smokin it, it tasted like oiled down hash....but if you come across these dont think about it, just buy one....20 is expensive but deff worth it if this buzz lasts all day :)

Blaze

Blaze

Hash pills don't work all that great. You need to decarboxylate it first so your body can absorb it more easily. Eating straight hash can you get stoned, but it is very wasteful. Cooking with it or smoking it gets you a lot more bang for your buck.

Top Bottom