What Yeild Is Reasonable To Expect?

• Thread starter Newbie987
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newbie987

Newbie987

Hey guys I'm doing my first grow of amnesia haze.
There were vegged untill 2 feet tall and switched over to 12/12 (made sure they showed sex before flower)
They are in 8litre pots (9 plants)..
I know it like a bit of a question that can't really be answered dead on but what should I be looking for as a goal. Also under a dual spec hps 600watt Grown in straight coco

fatawa

fatawa

Your only as good as yur light..shoot for gram per watt.even with that long ass veg your not living up to what it cud of been.nxt time with a long veg only put 1plant...i veg mine 4wks or so n i only put 2 plants under ea 1000w i got.yur gonna b overcrowded n probably only couple plants directly under light with hav plump buds.yur gonna get airy buds on outside plants.true footprint for that light is 3Ɨ3 area..

G gnome

G gnome

Your only as good as yur light..shoot for gram per watt.even with that long ass veg your not living up to what it cud of been.nxt time with a long veg only put 1plant...i veg mine 4wks or so n i only put 2 plants under ea 1000w i got.yur gonna b overcrowded n probably only couple plants directly under light with hav plump buds.yur gonna get airy buds on outside plants.true footprint for that light is 3Ɨ3 area..

Agreed

Newbie987

Newbie987

There not bushy, they've got space. They are tall plants but nice and slim. Bud sites at every point all area of the plants look like they have good light hitting them as my light is at a good distance

G gnome

G gnome

There not bushy, they've got space. They are tall plants but nice and slim. Bud sites at every point all area of the plants look like they have good light hitting them as my light is at a good distance
Sounds about right man......i cant say what ull get but 1gpw is a good goal.
Keep improving ur craft and ull be exceeding 1gpw

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Hey guys I'm doing my first grow of amnesia haze.
There were vegged untill 2 feet tall and switched over to 12/12 (made sure they showed sex before flower)
They are in 8litre pots (9 plants)..
I know it like a bit of a question that can't really be answered dead on but what should I be looking for as a goal. Also under a dual spec hps 600watt Grown in straight coco
Lets see some pics my friend! :smoking:

Newbie987

Newbie987

I did some training on them in order to stop bushing and super cropped them aswell. I was aiming for about 21oz a square foot (600gram) but I've seen some people that have manage to pulled 30+ from the same kind of set up ect. Too excited to be honest lol. Seeing the bud sites and the trichomes

Homesteader

Homesteader

I'm dropping this to show that a number of things can be your limiting factor with yield or quality. I would add CO2 to this, but they are ALL important factors to be considered and yield/quality will suffer if the balance isn't there. Genetics of your Amnesia haze will determine some as well.
C99b5f550617703676c5f882fb1fa88b

Homesteader

Homesteader

I wouldn't add co2 to a tent but I would make sure that you have good circulation of CO2 via your intake and make sure the fan is sized correctly. Is this your first run?

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

How about one of those co2 bags? Never used them myself but heard positive things from one fellow grower who uses them.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I just don't think the tents are very sealed. Im sure you could have excellent results but its best to add CO2 last as a gardner in order to dial in everything else IMO aside from me being a cheapskate. CO2 will allow you to run hotter, but you need to keep up with the extra water needed by the plant due to evaporation and thirst. Nutrients as well, but I don't see that as a negative at all.

Are you keeping this strain?

Last edited:
S

Sugarbooger

I've never hit 600gs under a 600w without co2. If I get 18oz under 600w I'm happy as duck and feel like I fully expressed the light. With co2 I've found it provides about 25% more yield (650gs was the most I ever got from a 600w. Strain: critical.). I've never used the co2 bags but scored a whole bunch of those green pads for really cheap, they do work however I'm not sure I would have paid full price for them (I know I wouldn't have) but the green pad Jr's are great for rooting clones and I pay full price for those regularly. Anyway you did real good if u pull 18oz dry in my opinion.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Living soil produces a lot of CO2. If you grow in soil with a high carbon mix, you can use the bottle as supplemental.

fatawa

fatawa

U have a longtime on that haze.if u let it get to its full potential..what r u week4 mayb?bet it goes 2 10wks easy..if u wanna pull the gram per watt u better find the right genetics.yur smoke is gonna b stellar if u let it go its full life.u wont b pulling on 8wks.

G gnome

G gnome

I wouldn't add co2 to a tent but I would make sure that you have good circulation of CO2 via your intake and make sure the fan is sized correctly. Is this your first run?

I just don't think the tents are very sealed. Im sure you could have excellent results but its best to add CO2 last as a gardner in order to dial in everything else IMO aside from me being a cheapskate. CO2 will allow you to run hotter, but you need to keep up with the extra water needed by the plant due to evaporation and thirst. Nutrients as well, but I don't see that as a negative at all.

Are you keeping this strain?

Co2 isnt worth the cost w/o air conditioning.

Whats up homesteadio?

Sorry i aint hit u up man....been a lil hectic. Hope u n the fam are good

S

Sugarbooger

I'd buy another tent and a 400w light for veg before I put co2 to a tent so you can harvest every 60 instead of 90 from clone. I framed up some of that cheap dust barrier around two tents for awhile and put a co2 tank in there so I could put co2 to both of them with a single tank and a/c. That worked pretty well as far as sealing goes.

Top Bottom