What You Guys Think Of This Stardawg

• Thread starter MANUTD21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MANUTD21

i had a good zoom in on the phone and its coverd.had dawgs in past but not this frosty but saying that inpast only did 12 hours darkness before harvest this time did 50 hours darkness and noticed strate away soon as went to chop it the difference in frost.

M

MANUTD21

sorry about the other post demon lol i realised made spelling mistake so went back to change it and forwarded it again and 2 ended up going up lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i had a good zoom in on the phone and its coverd.had dawgs in past but not this frosty but saying that inpast only did 12 hours darkness before harvest this time did 50 hours darkness and noticed strate away soon as went to chop it the difference in frost.
So you got more frost from 2 days of dark over 1 night?

B

brimck325

trichomes function are to protect the plant from uv rays and pest…….how does darkness create more?

M

MANUTD21

strate answer is ive ran this strain 3 times this being the 3rd and done absolutely nothing different to before and eveything looked same as before days before harvest but decided try this turning lights off method this time round and first thing we noticed strate away when harvested is how much more frosty they went.i dont have a clue why or how this works but what i do know by doing this one thing different to previous harvests i ended up with alot more frostier buds.ya could tell strate away from when turned lights off to turning back on 48 hours later noticed the difference strate away

Organikz

Organikz

I will ellaborate...ruderalis. This plant has adapted a timed hormonal trigger to flower, no matter dark hours. This stuff about plants only converting starch at night is here nor there however it is when the plants are at peak respiration.

K

kansabis

Maybe it just needed to go a few days longer?? Try next run letting it go 3-5 days longer and then try that again with the 48hr dark period.

Organikz

Organikz

You could have been snoring harder that night...there are a lot of factors...haha. Mista Masanobu say that what we see are only fragments of what is actually happening...hmmm...if you are working with the same cut maybe you're dialing it in...hey that's not bad. right?

M

MANUTD21

Maybe it just needed to go a few days longer?? Try next run letting it go 3-5 days longer and then try that again with the 48hr dark period.
it had already gone 75 days on a 63 to 73 day strain.4o percent ambers to

G

gareth197979

my mate just got some stardog so its good to know to leave them in darkness longer , nice pic by the way

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Its not the action...it's the expectation...the imagination is strong

As someone who says this every day of his life, I can assure you it does not apply to this situation.

Do you harvest a tomato after a rain? No, because it's watery. What magic voodoo mind spell do you imagine creates this FACT? My imagination makes tomatoes watery when they've been rained on before harvest..? Ok, got it.

You can't pretend like reality doesn't apply just because this is Cannabis. Cannabis has been grown for its resin much longer than the internet has been spreading nonsense.

Quit feeding you plants, let them ripen. They are meant to be consumed and enjoyed, its all they want, is to be grown again.

I find the ones who don't treat Cannabis like a produce are the ones living in their imagination. Their bud is always "dank" no matter how much it tastes like Miracle-Gro instead of weed. No matter how green and watered down their bud is. Keep the ppms high! Keep the humidity high! Don't want your yield to evaporate! Hahaha. I know your type.

Try harvesting one plant during daylight and one after darkness. JUST DO IT. Then you can have a manly amount of pride in being wrong about everything you've tried. You need to earn your delusion, son.

Top Bottom