What you guys think???

• Thread starter Cosala562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Badmf

The only certain way is to scope it with a 30x magnifier to see trikes. Anything else is guess work at best!

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

i would wait till i saw the yellowing of the leaves showing that the plant is pulling all the nutes from the leaves to the buds im not talking about from a set of leaves at the bottom im talking all over the plant from top to bottom that lets you know she is ready.

B

Badmf

I think like around 2 months
:sign0065:

Stickybuds420;i would wait till i saw the yellowing of the leaves showing that the plant is pulling all the nutes from the leaves to the buds im not talking about from a set of leaves at the bottom im talking all over the plant from top to bottom that lets you know she is ready. :sign0065:

Sorry, but if you don't know don't give advice that could screw up someones elses grow!!
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions!!":mad0233:
Only trichomes color show when harvest time is. Not anything else.
Clear then cloudy then milky then amber. The larger % of amber signals oxydation of burst trichomes and is nearing a decline of potency. You can't rely on pitils colrs or leaves to determine the exact harvest window.
Peace Bad...

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like she is revegging to me bro. Let her go for sure.
FJ

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Wow not trying to be negative but I think that thing has a LONG ways to go, even when I open the photo HUGE there is very minimal trich building and it just looks too leafy, no calyxes

vaporedout

vaporedout

looks like a case of re-veg, and wait till those hairs are a little more brown, they look all white to me. good luck, and be patient, no need in smoking anxiety weed

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

:sign0065:

Stickybuds420;i would wait till i saw the yellowing of the leaves showing that the plant is pulling all the nutes from the leaves to the buds im not talking about from a set of leaves at the bottom im talking all over the plant from top to bottom that lets you know she is ready. :sign0065:

Sorry, but if you don't know don't give advice that could screw up someones elses grow!!
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions!!":mad0233:
Only trichomes color show when harvest time is. Not anything else.
Clear then cloudy then milky then amber. The larger % of amber signals oxydation of burst trichomes and is nearing a decline of potency. You can't rely on pitils colrs or leaves to determine the exact harvest window.
Peace Bad...

oh well than what about all those plants that are ready for harvest and all the leaves are yellow all over the plant ? im sure you have seen it before maybe you just cut your stuff down to early to see this.

oh and i was not assuming that this is the correct way to tell that its finished to your liking but with out a way to see the trichomes what is one supposed to go on ? you may have more amber trichs than cloudy by waiting till the leaves turn but its still not wrong either.

and if im wrong and more than one person can confirm this than thats fine also but thats just what i was told to do by someone who has been growing fire buds for years.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
is reveggin bad?
Well, it depends on what you're after. It delays all kinds of things and if your plan is for her to be flowering, that's been thwarted by the reveg, and it may impact final yield.
oh well than what about all those plants that are ready for harvest and all the leaves are yellow all over the plant ? im sure you have seen it before maybe you just cut your stuff down to early to see this.

oh and i was not assuming that this is the correct way to tell that its finished to your liking but with out a way to see the trichomes what is one supposed to go on ? you may have more amber trichs than cloudy by waiting till the leaves turn but its still not wrong either.

and if im wrong and more than one person can confirm this than thats fine also but thats just what i was told to do by someone who has been growing fire buds for years.
If I may, these are the clues I use to go by in determining whether or not a gal is finished.

Pistils--is she full of white hairs, a-poppin' more? Or are they mostly red with only a few white pistils here and there?
Buds--are they still growing fatness? Or has bud development/growth slowed down or stalled?
Bananas! Has she started growing tiny bananas in those sweet buds? Some strains just do this late in flower, irrespective of other growing conditions.

Yellowing of leaves may or may not be a good indicator.

Trichome development is touchy, some gals show progression of clear, cloudy, amber, others may jump to amber from clear, others seem to get stuck on cloudy.

I use all of these factors as a total gauge of doneness. I prefer, for instance, no couch lock, so I tend to grow Sativas and I prefer to ensure they're as cloudy as possible before pulling them, but I don't want much amber (difficult at best). With those girls what I definitely don't want is to pull them too soon or it's not such a good high for others. If nothing else is showing the plant is done but the buds are no longer fattening/growing, then she's pulled because she's done.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Well, it depends on what you're after. It delays all kinds of things and if your plan is for her to be flowering, that's been thwarted by the reveg, and it may impact final yield.

If I may, these are the clues I use to go by in determining whether or not a gal is finished.

Pistils--is she full of white hairs, a-poppin' more? Or are they mostly red with only a few white pistils here and there?
Buds--are they still growing fatness? Or has bud development/growth slowed down or stalled?
Bananas! Has she started growing tiny bananas in those sweet buds? Some strains just do this late in flower, irrespective of other growing conditions.

Yellowing of leaves may or may not be a good indicator.

Trichome development is touchy, some gals show progression of clear, cloudy, amber, others may jump to amber from clear, others seem to get stuck on cloudy.

I use all of these factors as a total gauge of doneness. I prefer, for instance, no couch lock, so I tend to grow Sativas and I prefer to ensure they're as cloudy as possible before pulling them, but I don't want much amber (difficult at best). With those girls what I definitely don't want is to pull them too soon or it's not such a good high for others. If nothing else is showing the plant is done but the buds are no longer fattening/growing, then she's pulled because she's done.

Thanx Seamaiden i will look for all of these cme harvest time this year.

M

majicmerlin

I have found that the color of the the tric's to be a honest reference point on the maturity of a plant. Depending on how you like your stone.

Top Bottom