What you smokin tonight???

• Thread starter SteezeGreenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

you mean honey oil? or maybe red hash oil? don’t think i’ve heard of gold oil.
i remember having an ounce of red hash oil, definitely one of the best ever!
it was like these “special treats” would come in every once in a while, besides whatever else was around at the time.
Yep, you are correct , it was "honey oil" i think my brother called it gold oil , but that was just between us ......

dire wolf

dire wolf

you mean honey oil? or maybe red hash oil? don’t think i’ve heard of gold oil.
i remember having an ounce of red hash oil, definitely one of the best ever!
it was like these “special treats” would come in every once in a while, besides whatever else was around at the time.
Exactly , like special treats , and the black opiated hash and temple balls....

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Yo fat , thats crazy 👍👍👍
I can taste it from here , and im pretty f#@king far away.......
Its definitely a chill smoke compared to most, I hate the tobacco aspect of it. This really helped with back pain more than anything ever did. Notoriously sticky and even with the highest discretion you will get some under your finger nails. 1 joint in the morning will definitely be felt till nighttime.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Wow! I havent seen something that for a long time.
me neither, came across some of this stuff an was skeptical. I was wrong, was able to get some Syrian stuff as well. Will post pictures when I get to that rock. The landraces don't have much THC, mostly CNB, and most of the harvest is air cured for 3-4 months before beating. This is what you would call the full melt, the resin heads are darker due to region and sunlight. I don't think the plants test for much, but I've smoked most of what so-cal has to offer, and the high is completely different, cannot even compare as they are so different.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Never smoked it with tobacco, I know the younger guys, oh and our friends to the north like it but myself never, always just they it in a bowl, bong, in between 2 butter knives, under a glass , he’ll even out a beer can but never with tobacco

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have some blond that were harvested from young plants. Will post pics when pressed and rolled
So ur making it?
I have been able to press rosin that looks similar but the high is not the same, blond hash that is

I’m gonna find that book and get some readin in for sure !

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Never smoked it with tobacco, I know the younger guys, oh and our friends to the north like it but myself never, always just they it in a bowl, bong, in between 2 butter knives, under a glass , he’ll even out a beer can but never with tobacco
butter knives with a propane torch, aahhh the memories,
also a torch, a spoon and drops of oil!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Unfortunately this is the best it gets in the mosh house fir now
looks just fine,
definitely a learning process,
i’m looking for a home unit extraction machine which doesn’t cost $50,000, hahaha.
though they are slowly starting to come out with some.

Moshmen

Moshmen

looks just fine,
definitely a learning process,
i’m looking for a home unit extraction machine which doesn’t cost $50,000, hahaha.
though they are slowly starting to come out with some.
I use a do it yourself model mine is a dabpress caged unit then I bought a cheap press off OfferUp/craigslist think I got like 350-375 in it and gets better every time

Top Bottom