Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

Panchojr

Im on week 5 ,I'm thinking on cutting in week 9-10 and my method is a srog it's a 4x8 and I have 2 1000s Hps and there's 10 plants that are sour d in soil veg for 5-6 weeks

robomont

robomont

im using 2 400s for that same area and im using sog.im pushing it though,50/3 gallons.im curious of your yield.they look beautiful.the heat must be insane though.

P

Panchojr

im using 2 400s for that same area and im using sog.im pushing it though,50/3 gallons.im curious of your yield.they look beautiful.the heat must be insane though.
I have a 6k room this is just 2 lights out of the 6 and I have 3 screens like this and no the heat is 74 I can drop it to 65 if I want I'm pulling air from outside and rn it's cold outside that's why but I'm summer I can't bring it under 79

P

Panchojr

What week you in and post pics :)

robomont

robomont

What week you in and post pics :)
due to active stingray in my area,only in your dreams.

cellspy app,use it or lose it.

just final topped yesterday for 4 way.had hps go weak so replaced with temp mh bulb 3 days ago.bulb blew last night so took mh bulb #2 and replaced.currently have no back up bulbs.

P

Panchojr

due to active stingray in my area,only in your dreams.

cellspy app,use it or lose it.

just final topped yesterday for 4 way.had hps go weak so replaced with temp mh bulb 3 days ago.bulb blew last night so took mh bulb #2 and replaced.currently have no back up bulbs.
Have you used the double ended hps

robomont

robomont

just a few days ago for first time.since styles cob threads ive been looking at all the new lighting options.to see where i stand in the yield game.i feel secure in my hps for now but styles cobs are very tempting.i got to get my organic yields way up.im currently getting way low yields and bud size .so im going with a 4way top and a longer veg.
ill probably upgrade to 5-7 gallons soon as most pros are in the 5gallon range right now and a guy on here said the reason was for larger final bud size and yield.the longer veg may be worth the effort.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's difficult to say at this point because it looks like your plants still have a few weeks to go yet.

robomont

robomont

i personally would run an indoor garden until the plants quit growing.as long as they keep gaining weight,its cheaper to let them go on growing than to have to start a new crop.let greed be your guide.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Its amazing How much they shrivel up when dried if your so concerned weigh them wet while your trimming divide by 4 final wet
so 4 pounds wet = 1 pound dry more or less usually less lol
what does the strain say for m2 as in yield my guess id i was to guess 3 - 3.5 properly tight trimmed hardly any stem and dried

P

Panchojr

Its amazing How much they shrivel up when dried if your so concerned weigh them wet while your trimming divide by 4 final wet
so 4 pounds wet = 1 pound dry more or less usually less lol
what does the strain say for m2 as in yield my guess id i was to guess 3 - 3.5 properly tight trimmed hardly any stem and dried
Thanks for the guess I'm shooting for 3.5+ and when I cut I'm do that I'm divided it by 4 lol

P

Panchojr

i personally would run an indoor garden until the plants quit growing.as long as they keep gaining weight,its cheaper to let them go on growing than to have to start a new crop.let greed be your guide.
That's very true but I'm planing on going away on thanksgiving so I'm trying to finsh all before that say like dry and trim

robomont

robomont

i was gonna say 8 to 1.
8 lb wet 1 lb dry.
now as for volume i would say 4 wet to 1 dry.another words 4 gallons of bud wet will make 1 gallon dry.but im not a pro on big volumes .im a hobbyist so my figures may be way off.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

My guess is about a 1/2 to a 1/4 bushel dry larf and all you should average an ounce per plant at least

Top Bottom