What you think?

• Thread starter spanky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spanky

spanky

What do you think?

1.Hello,they are about 3.5 weeks in. I started noticing light coloring on 2 bubbas I have,and its progessively gotton worse but not out of control and seems to have started in the middle to 3/4 of the way up the plant.Not many are affected just two bubbas and a 4-5 og's. (first 2 pics are bubba)
they currently get:
2. 2 og's same time in flower as bubba with somwhat similar affects yet alittle different.both on the same feeding schedule.(pics 3-4)

55 gallons
awsome blossom-140ml
b1-140ml
magical-140ml
sweet-340 ml- will increase soon
b/c bloom boost-820 ml each= 1200ppm+ 6.0ph

3.2-3 og's bigger and on a higher fert level.3.5 weeks in same as bubba.some burn type marks on mid-3/4 up the plant(pics 5-6)

ferts are same as above except bloom and boost are 1020 ml each=1400 ppm+ ph6.0

I'm thinking of flushing them soon and boosting up the sweet since its pretty low,Your feed back is greatly appreaciated.I'm leaning towards the magnesium def,from the pics in the forum with possible boron def.but not 100%

:sad0104:

What you think
What you think 2
What you think 3
What you think 4
What you think 5
What you think 6
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm leaning towards Mg, too. I also see slight issues with P, but not bad and I can't make out precursor reddened petioles, but I do see leaves with necrotic tips.

B

blayzed76

yeah looks kinda like cal-mag def to me, i had the same prob it looks like and i added some epsom and started mixing tap water (lots of cal in water here) and mine took new clear growth in a couple days...

S

supasticky

Theres no need to flush if youre giong to up your cal mag. Just adjust and feed. Looks like some N def also especially in picture #3.

-Supa

Top Bottom