What your favorite tree????

• Thread starter Drdre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
I'm posting this thread to see what other farmers are running for trees. List your favorite TREE and why. Is it yield, potency, structure, bag appeal or just simply for your system? Would love to see pics.

J

Jalisco Kid

My best run for the money was reeferman's Red Congolese. Nice dense bud,only matters to the runny nose punks who think they know pot.Many have told me they think my herb was some of the strongest for the strain, but they wanted me to run Gravity or other cancerous pgrs to harden my buds. This for sick people. avg 2.5 lb. Taste that nobody had,and a color that sold itself. For day in day out growing I would like to have my BP which was a highly sought after cut in the late 90's that I crossed with a pure Paki. I avg 2.85 with that and got top praises for. For yield my tangelo kush but that put me in the game of a million other kush growers. I was only getting 28 for that and people wanted to bicker on prices.
There is a pic of the BP in the photo sec I put up one night(stupid). People when you post your plants (whole rooms) it really ties your lawyers hands. I figure post a flower which is all that is needed. Otherwise you are just feeding your ego. JK

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
My own cross Wilma (Colombian landrace x FPOG) has been the winning tree for me so far. Also the tangerine dream pheno I have crushes it in a tree. Fast stretch, big buds, and a 10 week strain with strong upright branches. Those types have all done the best for me.

The starfighters I have going right now are completely massive. Only problem is the bud density causes rot if I try to take her past 55 days.

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

I love Colombian crosses! Post a thread on here if you find a dope male(or female) and make 'em do the dirty!

Wavegem

Wavegem

Downloadfile 1

I like my sour and people do too. $$$ 3lb plant paid for my whole run!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Any landrace Vietnamese variety, preferably like the black viet lady om pah pah and loompa have!

T

Tylrr420

Damn @Wavegem that's impressive. I thought I was rockinn my sour d bringing in 13 to 15. 3 lbs would make me die happy! How many watts over her? What is your co2 and or venting setup

Wavegem

Wavegem

Damn @Wavegem that's impressive. I thought I was rockinn my sour d bringing in 13 to 15. 3 lbs would make me die happy! How many watts over her? What is your co2 and or venting setup

Ya co2 I am extremely happy with this plant. I hit that number in my greenhouse, there was sun and supplemental light. I had 1 epap over and 2 600 next to her. Best I have ever done.

HIGHTEST

HIGHTEST

100 year old sugar maples.......depending on weather and temp changes i can work during summer or not kinda profits. across the country out west grade a amber from Vermont is commanding high prices.........as it should!

Latest posts

Top Bottom