What Your Next Strain Your Running ?

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MandyJane

MandyJane

Girl Scout Cookies are currently taking over my garden.:party1::fire:
IMG 2329

@One drop your cuts are looking really happy, did you start them in the lil pots or clone cubes?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Girl Scout Cookies are currently taking over my garden.:party1::fire:
View attachment 690358

@One drop your cuts are looking really happy, did you start them in the lil pots or clone cubes?
Just in small solo cups and two smaller pots in a coco perlite mix just damp enough I use willow bark extract and honey or most of the time nothing I just cut and stick them in the damp mix then spray the roof of the clone box place shade cloth over to reduce light and let them be there rooted by the end of a week and by 2 weeks ready to pot up .

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
In my quarantine house I have lambs bread (loompas cut)
Norcal catpiss bx
Whodat
Dosidoes
Gelato 41
C4 x ? ( can't remember)
Legit Chemdog 91
Chemdog D
Then for seedlings
Dank commander
Longspeak blue
Black dog
Commerce city kush

MandyJane

MandyJane

Just in small solo cups and two smaller pots in a coco perlite mix just damp enough I use willow bark extract and honey or most of the time nothing I just cut and stick them in the damp mix then spray the roof of the clone box place shade cloth over to reduce light and let them be there rooted by the end of a week and by 2 weeks ready to pot up .

Thanks for the information, I've had a hell of a time with keeping clones alive. (I think I'm keeping them too humid)
Definitely going to give your method a try. :cool:

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No worries at all the dryer you keep the mix the quicker the cut will set root it searches for water and the shade helps ad that as well . Good luck have a heap of fun

iKharon

iKharon

No worries at all the dryer you keep the mix the quicker the cut will set root it searches for water and the shade helps ad that as well . Good luck have a heap of fun
I usually just saturate cubes or rooters gently squeeze out excess water, then keep cuts domed. Spraying the dome 2-3x a day

Top Bottom