Whatcha Puffin

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

I can't tell what I'm looking at.. Its like going down on a chick with a totally unshaved bush... You have no fucking idea what the fuck you might find down there before you get there. I mean, I want a little warning before I go to work on a punani that looks like an upturned giant arbys roast beef sandwitch, and god forbid its with cheese.. I mean, you can't see what your getting into, how do you gracefully bow out? "Oh yea baby your all uhhh... ready...." *Gag* ... ...

Oh, well i meant I can't tell if its good or not with all the leafs..

G

Green Supreme

It's just not what you are used to. Apologies, but still gotta do it. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

I do that as I roll, but then they do not look like buds anymore. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Sweet Skunk and a coffee. Thanks to the donors. Peace GS

Sweet Skunk
dextr0

dextr0

What up GS, I took this pic about a month ago...im fixin smoke this exact bud right now. BAD day.

folk.jpg

:whew

G

Green Supreme

Thanks for sharing dude. Hope things look up for ya soon. Peace GS

S

SolidGold

currently puffing on DOA (unknown local med cut of a mystery trinity cross), '85 oregon blueberry, MLB (renamed original williams wonder cut), RBI ( forgot the lineage, MLB cross... maybe to DJs bb?), aloha kush ( pre-98 bubba x hawaiian haze dad) and some purple rhino (purple pheno of shanti-bred '97 GH white rhino) and the last of my SSH.

G

Green Supreme

So I been getting flack here for my shitty pics lol. So I did a little thing today to compare. So here is some Sweet Skunk I puffed with Mr.Marihuanaman. First is no flash and sunlight. Second diffused flash and third is with flash. Whatcha think? Peace GS

Sweet Skunk no flash
Sweet Skunk diffused light
Sweet Skunk flash
dextr0

dextr0

The sun and you just dont agree GS. Ha! Ha!...Them nugs look good as hell to me. If im curing my buds i leave on the sugar leaves also to protect my trichomes...like the way you think.

PUN1424EFS

PUN1424EFS

This is what i am about to be puffin

Purple Deisel pic 1
Inside of Purple Deisel pic 2&3
OG kush pic 4
.6 of PD .6 of OG Og Kush earwax

Pd2
Pd3
Purple deisel

Latest posts

Top Bottom