Whatcha Puffin

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

Some Williams Wonder I puffed with Marihuanaman, then some Kuhaylah I puffed with my favorite lawyer and activist. Peace GS

Williams Wonder Large
Williams Wonder 1 Large
Williams Wonder 2 Large
Kuhaylah Large
Kuhaylah closer Large
Kuhaylah closest Large
TortureKill

TortureKill

Great thread!

Just went thru the whole thread, an its awesome. Great idea GReen Supreme. Love the pics bro. That purple Diesel Looks devastating. :mad0233:Do u know the genetics? I will contribute soon, Purple Pakistan x Guerilla Gold, Green Crack, Dab Blue. I Dont have the cam handy, but my mouth is watering and I must smoke now.. :D

D

DrGreenGenes

Roasting some BLING!! (Legends Ultimate Indica x White Widow)...

Next bowl will be some Super Bubblegum...

Only if my camera would work!!! aaahh!!

:afroweed:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey GS

How was that Williams Wonder, been searchin for that one for some time. Grew reefs this summer 3 germed all were 8' and turned out to be males. So the search goes on, but I do have 8 Willy D's they are about 3" tall(WW x Chemdog D) green lantern seeds. Is this the real marijuanaman, but then I got high? Just wonderin, with all that weed probably
Also I love subcool's work have grown jc2 twice, jtr twice, querkle, the flav, double purple doja loved them all, must be sweet to get clones from breeders. Like I said earlier you are doing something right
p.s. will have some pic's soon

mal

G

Green Supreme

Ya I love the Willies and look forward to growing her myself. Yes the Marihuanaman is indeed him. As to Subs stuff, grateful for the opportunity to show it off. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

These are Champagne hash{solar system stash}. When the fella got down to a gram or 2 of each he pressed it and put it away. Very strong bubble. Peace GS

Champagne hash Large
Champagne hash 1 Large
G

Green Supreme

Thanks fellas. Little pile of Thai Lights and Jack's Cleaner with a coffee. Peace GS

Thai Lights and JC salad Large
Thai Lights and JC salad closer Large
Thai Lights and JC salad closest Large
Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

p23662-unknown.html

Mr Nice-Super Silver Haze X Sensi Kalimist, plus some various Med quality kief..MMmmmm

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lucky Dog

Thats the closest i've been to WW, do have willy d (WWxchemD) growin. They're about 3" tall

peace
mal

G

Green Supreme

These Willies are original, not the recently worked stuff folks hear about. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Last nights last joint was some of Visioncreator's Special K. Peace GS

Special K Large
Special K closer Large
Special K closest Large
G

Green Supreme

Sweet Tooth x Cheese from a first time lady grower. Peace GS

Sweet Tooth X Cheese Large
Sweet Tooth x Cheese closer Large
Top Bottom