Whatcha Puffin

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Supreme

I click the post reply button then when the window opens there is a paperclip at the top of the box. I click that and it opens another box allowing me to browse for pics. Click the first browse button opens a file window so you can choose where your pic comes from. Click the pic you want and the file box closed. If you have more than one pic click the next browse button etc. Till all pics are chosen, then hit the upload button. When that is done your pics are loaded. Good luck. Peace GS

ps. never had a gallery, so no clue that way

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
you guys are puffin on that fire from the looks of it!

this week so far iv been puffin that deadhead, white master, socal master kush, and original star lately but got a bunch of shit in jars so i can pick and choose depending on the day.
first 2 are deadhead, 3 and 4 are white master, 5 and 6 are socal master kush, and the last 2 are sensi star:anim_30:

DSCN0703
DSCN0707
DSCN0699
DSCN0693
DSCN0701
DSCN0702
DSCN0619
DSCN0620
G

Green Supreme

Some joints I puffed this afternoon with friends.First is Sweet Skunk, then The Empress. then last is Williams Wonder. Peace GS

Sweet Skunk Large
Sweet SKunk closer Large
Empress Large
Empress closer Large
Williams Wonder closer Large
G

Green Supreme

Forgot this Atomic Haze from yesterday. Then breakfast today was Warlock and Hanba. Peace GS

Atomic Haze Large
Atomic Haze closer Large
Atomic Haze closest Large
Warlock Large
Warlock closer Large
Warlock closest Large
Hanba closer Large
Hanba Large
Hanba closest Large
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am currently rocking some unreal blue cheese, moby dick, power kush, og kush, sour diesel, nyc diesel, super special grapefruit, and purple cole trinity

Top Bottom