Whatcha putting outside or in the greenhouse this year?

• Thread starter turbo14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
turbo14

turbo14

It's about that time ladies and gents. What will you guys be putting out this year? I'm at around 8500' in elevation up here in the hills. We have a short season up here, but we've got great sun!

I'll be putting out some very quick flowers..

Flo Temple Cut
Cherry Pie
SoCal Master Kush
Katsu Bubba Kush
Emerald OG

I'm thinking 100-200 gallon pots for these ladies. Some in greenhouse, some in full sun :)

I'm also going to be starting a few other strains by way of seed.

BOG - Blue Moon Rocks
BOG - Bog Bubble

What is everyone putting out?

vibes
turbo

BagAppeal

BagAppeal

Wow, that sound like a great plan.
I got some Malawi Gold from Bodhi that will be moving out very soon..

All the best

BagAppeal

turbo14

turbo14

The BOG gear will be stellar outside!!! Hope your summer is productive :)

Oh Yeah! BOG gear is legit, especially for outside! I gotta hit BOG up and get a few seeds here soon!

Have you guys tried the Flodica (temple cut) from DJ Short? I have been running here for about a year in my 20k rooms.

DJ Short says you she will be ready By mid-late September. A couple of friends of mine did a few outdoors full sun 2 years ago and she grew wonderful and finished without greenhouses or heaters. This was at about 8600ft.

I am planning on cloning them today 3/7/14, and vegging them indoors until the last week of May, then transplant to larger pots to harden off. Trying to hit 2# + on each lady, which is totally doable. It's about large root zone real estate and sunshine. I will be fully amending all pots and feeding just water and compost tea.

Love, light, and plants:)

turbo

turbo14

turbo14

I've got BOG bubble and Sour Strawberry intended for outside. 9200ft.

Right on! What size pots ya gonna put em in this year? I have always loved BOG gear, truly finished at an early time:)

turbo

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
no idea, was thinking 65 or 100...
The summer makes for a hell of a long veg here.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
What are you guys gonna run? 100, 200?!! So much soil... especially when the terrain is so steep

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I love that Flodica- some of the best herb and an amazing hash plant. I really miss that cut

Nice selection beyond that too- have a great season!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Wow, that sound like a great plan.
I got some Malawi Gold from Bodhi that will be moving out very soon..

All the best

BagAppeal
The malawi may not finish. Make sure you give her plenty of silica from the start, malawi is not known for it's frost hardiness. You might want to consider light deprivation/greenhouse. I ran some landrace malawi from Afropips in an RDWC and the "fast" pheno took 85-90 days. The wax from that run was trippy as fuck.

Most of my Afghani hybrids run through October and that's too late for outdoor unless you've got a hoop house in Denver or you're further south. I want to see the BOG bubble! That's a classic with a classy rep. If it's a Sept gal I'll have to get a pack for sure. I've wanted to run bubblegum at some point and BOG has one of the best reps for US based bubblegum genetics (vs dutch genetics like THseeds).

I'm running a few phenos of jordan of the isles afghani. We'll see if there's a fast one in there but I'm betting they will finish in October. One already has the classic fake glossy fan leaves on a stick structure.

BagAppeal

BagAppeal

I have no frost where I live,but infinite amounts of sun, so it is not a problem..

All the best

BagAppeal

turbo14

turbo14

What are you guys gonna run? 100, 200?!! So much soil... especially when the terrain is so steep

Outdoors you need large root real estate for proper production. My buddies out west run 600 gallon pots on their farm. 10+ units per plant.. Saw 100 gallons get root bound out here last year. I'm going for the gusto

turbo

homebrew420

homebrew420

Uncle willies old Afhgahni, born and bread here @8500' for the last 25 years
MiS1 & 6, hand collected by a US soldier from 3 farmers in the Mazar-i Sharif valley.
Purple sweet skunk, iss x dpd(jaws gear), made these last fall.
Cheese s1
Jaadoo, purple pick x Magik (magic Merlin f2fbx1 to original MM male)
our famed Mamboe, Mamba x double underdawg crossed to Tahoe OG, tested over 28%, 9-10weeks
green crack lots of little new plants from seed.

@turbo14 how do you know your flo is the famed temple cut? Always wanted to see/sample that naughty girl. I currently have access to 3 cuts of flo, they differ in flower structure, moderate to great yeilds, all finished by 9 weeks, also if you have run her indoors you know how long she takes, why the concern about finishing? Great line-up btw.
peace

Reactions: jak
homebrew420

homebrew420

I may have to run a small lot of DeepChunk x PCK, Deep Citral Kush, made these a few years back, along with pck seeds

turbo14

turbo14

Uncle willies old Afhgahni, born and bread here @8500' for the last 25 years
MiS1 & 6, hand collected by a US soldier from 3 farmers in the Mazar-i Sharif valley.
Purple sweet skunk, iss x dpd(jaws gear), made these last fall.
Cheese s1
Jaadoo, purple pick x Magik (magic Merlin f2fbx1 to original MM male)
our famed Mamboe, Mamba x double underdawg crossed to Tahoe OG, tested over 28%, 9-10weeks
green crack lots of little new plants from seed.

@turbo14 how do you know your flo is the famed temple cut? Always wanted to see/sample that naughty girl. I currently have access to 3 cuts of flo, they differ in flower structure, moderate to great yeilds, all finished by 9 weeks, also if you have run her indoors you know how long she takes, why the concern about finishing? Great line-up btw.
peace

I have ran many flo phenos, the Flodica grows short, stout, and has more round nug shapes than the sativia dom FLO. It grows nothing like FLO I love them both though, just more of indica love myself. I am not concerned at all about finishing anything now:) I just ordered a 30x60 Auto light dep greenhouse. I'm gonna be boomin all year long with heaters blastin:)

turbo

Reactions: jak
Top Bottom