Whatcom county farmers market

• Thread starter thefabman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Whatcom county farmers market on the 24th of July.

All the information and contact info is available at www.dojarose.com.

Hope to see some of you there representing and enjoying the day....

DojaRose

DojaRose

Haha! found ya!

To All: I don't know what the Fabman told ya but rest assured Whatcom Alternative Health Care is puttin it DOWN for this event! Hope to see you all there, ESPECIALLY you local farmers....

Much Love and thank you all for the support

DojaRose

J

JoshuaTree

Sounds amazing worth the 3 hour drive. L33TSTR33T on the beat!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Joshua, should be an awesome day of fun and education. We now have a top attourney attending before hand to go over the new law changes that will take effect on july 22nd. Make sure you get pre registered as we will not be verifying at the gate.

J

JoshuaTree

KK will do very interested to hear how things are gonna change on the 22nd. I work at Co-op in tacoma and we have a attorney next door that always keeps me up to date but its nice to hear other peoples thoughts on how they will work around the new changes.. God help all the paients in washinton!

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

the bellingham farmers market was pretty chill, found some seeds to put on my wish list . . . . .fabman

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Greenspoon glad to see ya out there.. Unfortunately due to a few we have to find another location again for future events but are still hopefull to do this again. shoot me a pm for more info..

K

Know1

Too bad dojarose is putting this on. He is not a very carring provider. I had writen a negative review about dojarose and then Micheal threatened to bitch slap me. We decide to meet so we could discus things like adults instead of being online. I met him and he told me to sit the fuck down right before he threw a milk shake at my face. Now that I tried to file a report for assault in the 4th Micheal had on of his patients and his friends at the juice bar lie to the cops saying I provoked him. as you can tell I am a little upset at this guy and Yes there are two side to a story. You are welcome to ask him about his side but I thought I should let others know how he acts towards people that give negative feedback.

Top Bottom