What's a good secondary nut.

• Thread starter Fergy710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fergy710

Hi I'm currently on my second grow and I'm still trying new things and I'm about a week from starting to flower and I wanna use advanced nutrients (sensi bloom a&b) but I want to add some other bloom enhancers from A.N. I need some ideas I have 9 black cheery soda under 1000 watt hps and soon add one more 1000 watt

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I would go organic if your medium is organic soil Like the forum you posted in.......big bud is decent if you must use AN

Tnelz

Tnelz

Agree with what the others said. I use the entire an line. Start flowering with bud ignitor then move to big bud and finish with overdrive. I also use voodoo juice piranha and Carbo load. You don't need all those things so if keeping it simple is the goal just add big bud. Good luck!

ftwendy

ftwendy

Big bud if you insist on using AN and you want to use a bloom booster.

If you want to round out your base with a great supplement, try adding 1ml/gal of Sea Green from primordial solutions.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hi I'm currently on my second grow and I'm still trying new things and I'm about a week from starting to flower and I wanna use advanced nutrients (sensi bloom a&b) but I want to add some other bloom enhancers from A.N. I need some ideas I have 9 black cheery soda under 1000 watt hps and soon add one more 1000 watt
Hey fergie. Just wanna send u a shot or two. This is the an sensi line base and the other things I mentioned. Big bud is awesome. I'm 3.5 weeks into flower on the big ones and about two weeks in on the smaller plant in a one gallon hempy. Keep growing bro! 20131217 16311120131218 105457

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Did I read that right? A 1gal hempy? :D

Tnelz

Tnelz

Did I read that right? A 1gal hempy? :D
Yes you did. The smaller plants are one gallon hempys. No the large ones they are in 7.5 gallons with promix hp. For the record the one gallon hempys should have been Transplanted first but just wanted to see what would happen. To be honest besides having to water twice a day I've had zero problems.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I liked doing hempy, but I used a much bigger container. About 30x bigger. Your girls look fabulous.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I liked doing hempy, but I used a much bigger container. About 30x bigger. Your girls look fabulous.
First of all thank you very much. Ton of work but I love every second of it. Second I also use bigger containers but only 4 gallon buckets. Included with this is a pic of a northern lights in a four gallon that I'm using as a mother. I have been getting into coco just because but hempy is so easy and awesome. I'd love to see what can happen with a 30 gal hempy! Must be huge! The only difference with this plant is I'm using the entire deep fusion line with some liquid karma(love the stuff) 20131217 195613thanks for the compliment. Keep it green!! !

Top Bottom