• B

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • C

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
London bud

London bud

I'm happy with what I can get a plant to produce in this space, I was hoping to hear a few people's opinions on here about number of plants that is all.
Advice from people who grow in similar situations would be best really, as knowledgeable as a few of you are you don't seem to be getting what I'm asking.
I'm trying to grow more bud using what I've got, I don't have the knowledge or equipment that some of you clearly have but I do my best with what I got. Be that less plants and training or more plants faster, and of course i am always willing to learn better feeding practices but I never suggested I'm not happy with my plants environment, I can't do much to improve it right now even if I wasnt, so all I can do to change my yield is perhaps to change the amount of plants and the way in which I let them grow.
I'm asking for advice on a 5x2x5space, showing off pics off your farm ain't for me in anyway helpful
Comments like get a new light aren't helpful either, im in a 5ft tall area, between the pots and the light suspended ive got 4ft between the dirt and the light so any stronger is just gonna be causing burn

Top Bottom