Whats best newts to used

• Thread starter ultimate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ultimate

Hi all,i've been growing for some years now.
I do prefer soil over hydro,to me it seems more natural in soil than hydro.
What i 'd like to know what kind of newts do others use in soil.
I've always used biobizz grow & bloom with a few drops of superthrive.
I dont know if its just me but what ever strain i grow they all seem to be about the same in yeild,taste,smell & strengh.

So on my next crop i want to try different newts.
Any suggestestions would be greatly appreciated

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

ive went through that same problem before... seems some newt lines offer this problem more than others... nice thread, im curious as to what the public has to say on this matter as well..

chikken

chikken

fox farm. grow big and big bloom is all you need for veg, and their soluble powders for bloom. follow their feeding schedule but cut the dosages they suggest in half. doesn't get much simpler than that.

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

great info and advice burppp .. thats when my stuff started to improve... once i finally stopped chasing down the next and best new newt additive or line up.. and took a step back and concentrated on dialing in environment and the strains themselves .. no newt has ever helped my flavors as much as an improved environment .. yields got bigger and flavors got louder.. and not that my environment was way off before, but it has amazed me how much the small details of environment has helped..

urbanfog

urbanfog

Jacks Pro
Jacks grow and Bloom formulas
Veg&Bloom by hydroponic research using the "dirty" with +life is what I am currently using along my soil mix. easy to do, less is more and drain to waste is what I currently am running

Good luck buddy

Joseph29

Joseph29

Newts

lol

Top Bottom