whats better big buddha blue cheese or barneys ?

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil ze

done some barneys blue cheese last time and they were really nice tasted jus how iu expected.but this timei am trying big buddha as they are meant to be better , what do u think?

I

ismokepot

It's universally accepted that Big Buddha is the better product. That being said, just finished a crop of Barney's Blue Cheese and it was a nice product, great berry taste/smell with a proper long cure. High was of avg potency.........

T

THC_Farmer

they are both exactally the same just barney's is one of the may distributors of big buddah's genetics.

S

shadrack

i have done the barnys farm blue cheese and my mate did big buddha'a bc at the same time - the big buddha was far superior

Tripsick

Tripsick

were they Fem seeds? How many packs did you grow out? How many different pheno types did you run across?
Big Buddhas was better with yield, potency, and taste?

The poster above says Barneys Farms is just a distributor of Big Buddha's is that true?

L

lil ze

yea mine are feminised, i only grow 1 barneys blue cheese last time and was reallynice , really could taste the cheese and the blue and i got 4oz of that plant but vegged it for about 3 months because of problems .gonna veg these big buddha ones for 6-8 weeks.

smokey79

smokey79

well i had sim problem wanted go with the budda but dont trust the head shop after my greenhouse seeds problems-so going to give barnys farm pineapple express a go 5xfem will post a journal

D

Davie

If you want to get more buds on tour plant listen take this in first thing you do after2/3weeks of veg you will see small clones in each bud open the budsand you will see little white hairs clip the little hairs have way down they will grow back in again do the same again every 2/3 days until you get to12/12 dont cut them after that and you will double your yield double the stems mind and take 6 inches of the bottom so there more nuits get the big boys. Happy harvesting

Latest posts

Top Bottom