whats better than bottled root excelurator ?

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
36 hours from a top dress Bokashi inoculating procedure.

20140426 105520

Last edited:
Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Add your Great White and Molasses 2 hrs before you use the tea, AACT's and FACT's can be modified for all phases of growth from seedlings to harvest, Where I see most folks go south is they add synthetics to there grow at some point or another which essentially kills ALL Micro Beneficial life in the root zone. No 2 teas are alike, Were experimenting now with new organic products and new tea recipes, When everything is working together, root zone, micro life, the plants uptake is ridiculous and the growth/Health is amazing, the plant can also defend itself from all types of bugs, and disease. Make sure you brew your own EM-1 and always have a batch in brew, or some Bokashi laying around. This way you got Microbes on Tap! Know which Teas at what stage is something you learn along the way.
I think this is great advice but I disagree that any synthetics will kill ALL micro beneficial life in the root zone. I've got some pretty booming root zones and I'm not 100% organic. I know there are others on here in the same boat as me, some of them even sell beneficials :) I used to hear that years ago and I finally stopped listening and started adding teas and building the soil still using a synthetic base. Shit is blasting, nute uptake is is huge and I need to feed less because the soil is doing it's thing. Not trying to start a debate, I just don't think it's that cut and dry. Shit, I even used A1 additives with H16 base and it rocked!

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
i agree, its like adding weight to a race car, you can do it, The car wont run as fast,it will still be BadAss, run good and youll barely be able to tell. Just not optimum, and imho sythetics are way over priced and not even neccesary. I used to run them to. Tell I figured out how to get along without them, Imo the taste/terpines/flavanoids are more abundant in a organic product then a synthetic product. Also with the introduction of ProBiotics i have even a harder time using a synthetic product.

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

hey guys. brewing a simple tea just
EWC+molasses and air
can or when should great white be added to it?
it is what i have now till i get caps packs. thanks guys

read somewhere that molasses sugar molecule is too large and will suffocate your mycorrhiza, molasses only benefits bacteria

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

@5scret 5qurrel
you heard that from Nectar for the Gods / Oregons Only. There is a Vid out there with Scott going into detail about that and more info and the myth of bat guano and on and on...
He has been the only one I have heard speak intelligently to that point however.

PnL

Top Bottom