Whats causing issues? Yellow curling leaves

• Thread starter GradmamaKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GradmamaKush

GradmamaKush

Its not horrible all else seems fine with plant besides these leaves that are turning yellow. What could be causing this? Thery're soft not crunchy and if left alone will fall off.

Whats causing issues yellow curling leaves
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome. Here’s a good picture. Without any parameters no one will be able to help you. Lighting, soil, nutrients, grow area, how many plants? Is it happening to all plants or just one? Happy grows

6521C88F F5AD 4B6B 8F0C AEF7027FEA6F
GradmamaKush

GradmamaKush

As of right now just growimg one plant, in soil no nutes. Just water, and compost tea trying to go the al-natural route but what are the opinions out there. Im kind of trying to follow the revs living organics method and have used no nutes. Opinions...? Im open to sugestions.

Oh using a 600W LED grow light.

chemistry

chemistry

How many weeks in flower is your plant? Looks like it's sucking in fan leaves to finish flowering. I'd cut back my feed if its 7 weeks into flower.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Since you aren't using any nutes and trying to use a living soil, chances are that you are having a touch of low nutes. Living soil is great if you can pull it off, but I feel that it is much harder to keep the soil growing and living than growig a plant in it. I think living soil works best outdoors but indoors it is a difficult task. All of the ingredients might be in there but unless the flora in it is thriving, nothing gets broken down into a form the plants can use. If you are well into flowering, there isn't much you can do at this point. Plants will naturally start to draw stored nutrients from the larger fan leaves... many times the plant will lose most if not all of them, leaving just buds.
I don't know how to test if your soil is still "living", but it looks to be a little low on nutes... something to keep in mind for the next grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom