Whats considered a good deal for a Volcano classic?

• Thread starter CheebaMonkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CheebaMonkey

Just doing a quick google search it looks like even the non digital volcano goes for above $500. That's fucking expensive but I REALLY want one.

Anyone know how I could obtain one at a cheaper price? I refuse to buy used.

pokey

pokey

well just get over your love of the vocano and get another type of vaporizer because at the end of the day they all heat the weed up to the temp you choose and therefore dont buy and expensive one if you dont have the cash

C

CheebaMonkey

good point why is the volcano considered the ultimate vaporizer? I just thought I'd go with a volcano because it's a name brand and people seem to like it but I have no idea why it's twice the price of other vaporizers with the same features.

I

ismokepot

Hey Monkey- the facts are what you are getting with the Volcano is a very reliable piece of equipment that is well made and will last a lifetime. The thermostat is very accurate as opposed to many of the other out there. It is also all metal, not plastic like alot of the others. $500 for the older Volcano is a good and fair price- I paid $580 for mine 5 years ago and it still works like a charm. The negatives of the machine are its expensive, it takes a while to heat up, it's not really mobile and you'll occasionally have to buy some repair pieces, i.e. screens, bags, etc. I like mine alot and use it regularly but still prefer my Roor bong for quick, daily smoking......

S

Sway

no other vaporizer works as well as a volcano. ive had mine over 5 years and use it everyday. never had a problem what so ever, ive tried most of the vaporizers out there and nothing comes close to the ease, reliability, and vapor quality of a volcano. its a medical grade piece of equipment.

pokey

pokey

500$ for a cpu fan and a heating element<------if you think its a smart idea to pay 500,600,700 dollars for these simple materials than go right ahead and waste your money but it doesnt sound like a smart buy to me.....>but then again what do i know:)

F

FastForward

I have an Extreme that I got for under 200 pounds....fantastic piece of kit and gives as good as hit as the Volcano does imho, for a fraction of the price. Plus you get a whip as well as a balloon.

The only thing the Volcano really excels at is filling bags quickly, which is great if you have lots of mates over frequently, but otherwise for personal use is excessive.... imho...

I'd check out the Extreme, SSV and HerbalAire - all 3 are brilliant, depending on what you want. Also the Vapolution is rated by loads of people.

Venom818

Venom818

I believe u can get a knock off called the fuji for less than half of what the volcano cost.

A

arikjay

don't go fuji. they're still $400 and supposedly have problems. i picked up a $60 globe vape, some cheap brand.. it works nicely but not the same bang as a volcano. the bags are enjoyable to use.

mikeb437

mikeb437

i spent 300 bux on a vap and it didnt work worth sh*t! i was a bit reluctant to buy the volcano but im soo glad i did! the thing rocks! it works the same way everytime i use it.. perfectly! i bought mine for 580 bux out the door and i think it was worth every penny.. i use it everyday.. all day long! and its german made, they make great products.

hotRod

hotRod

no other vaporizer works as well as a volcano. ive had mine over 5 years and use it everyday. never had a problem what so ever, ive tried most of the vaporizers out there and nothing comes close to the ease, reliability, and vapor quality of a volcano. its a medical grade piece of equipment.

Thats right !!

:mysterymachine:

C

CheebaMonkey

Well I ended up buying a VaporBros a few weeks ago but I stopped using it because it always burned my weed even on the lowest setting. Now that I've tried to vape weed I see why the volcano would be more efficient because of the temperature control and the fact that it vaporizes it for you with a steady fan instead of trying to suck hot air yourself like with the ssv or VaporBros.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
has anyone heard of the zephyr ion..i am in the market for a vape and am having the same thoughts about price..does the zephyr compare to the volcano as far as temp setting etc. any help would be great....:cool0044:

S

ShiftyThumb

I bought a Zephyr Ion and am as pleased with the product as you can be with a vaporizer. (They're nice but will never replace waterpipes and bubblers in my heart) It is essentially a clone of the Volcano and has a digital temperature control. Fills bags with a push butoon release. They're going or have gone out of business due to copyright infringement or something of the like. Apparently they're -too- much like the Volcano. Anyone else have one?

H

haole

I personally own a super silver vaporizer and an extreme q.... haven't touched 'em since I picked up my volcano.

IMO go with the volcano

B

billybadazz

I've wasted thousands on smoking equipment and vaporizers........and shitcanned them all except the volcano. The volcano is superior in every category except price. Don't waste your money on cheap imitations when your gonna end up buying the "real" one eventually anyway. Just hit one and you'll instantly see/feel/taste the difference. Hows the saying go? "imitation is the highest form of flattery" If they weren't the best you wouldn't see 10 companies trying to emulate their style. my .02 -BB

Latest posts

Top Bottom