Whats eating small holes in my outdoor pot leaves?

• Thread starter Friendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Friendo

Whats eating little holes in my outdoor pot leaves? My plants otherwise look great and healthy except for these little holes that keep appearing. I've done some reading on the net, are they "slugs"? Any info would be helpful to me and maybe other growers also.
Thanks; FRIENDO

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

if its also covered in a slime or little black gunk spots( slug poop) then it'd be slugs. in which case go with the beer can trick to control em. otherwise could be caterpillars or aphid kind of things.

D

DaNK aROMa

if its also covered in a slime or little black gunk spots( slug poop) then it'd be slugs. in which case go with the beer can trick to control em. otherwise could be caterpillars or aphid kind of things.

What's the beer can trick?

M

mMmTHC

i dont think its slugs its prob small catapillers if spelled correctly.. They will chew holes in the leaves... I had it on mine and the bitch was still on there..

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

the beer can trick is cutting a can of beer down and leaving a little beer still in the bottom, then burying the can to the top in the ground, so the opening is ground level so the slugs crawl in and drown.

slugs usually eat chunks kind of though, not so much perfect little holes.

purpleberry

purpleberry

LOL, no its grasshoppers. Thats whats been getting me, baby grasshoppers, I just smash them.

F

Friendo

It was Slugs.

Hi Farmers - thanks for the input. Some guy told me to go out at dusk, thats when they come out and sure enough there were a few slugs on the leaves.
Thanks; FRIENDO

Top Bottom