What's Everyone Using For Powdery Mildew This Year.... Best And Worst

• Thread starter maya42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskool63

oldskool63

If you use live tea the fungus will eat the pm. No exploding. If you've ever grown mushrooms you understand completely about one fungus eating/over running another.

Pm does just the same. It lands and starts to put a foot hold on the plant, fighting the natural defenses of the plant. It essentially out competes the good guys. So the best way to fix the issue is to introduce a stronger fungus that's helpful to the plant.

Mycelium Running! God that brings a smile and the rainy season is coming...hmmmm

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

planted Holland Hopes this year. choose a strain that will not mold. plenty of rain. other 2 strains cut down with mold. 6 Holland hopes still growing with zero mold.

B

barefoot

It's commonplace here and over the years have worked towards varietals that are resistant to.............and market worthy.........

ganj on.........

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Finally found a solution for my flavor of whitefly.
My crop is for concentration and ingestion so toxics are not an acceptable route.
Nor are soaps or "stinkers" like Neem.

Streched a sheer fabric over the back of an oscillating fan which captured quite a few adults.
Thought I couldn't use yellow sticky traps because they catch geckos.
D'oh, a friend pointed out the obvious. Screen out the lizards but allow in the flies.
So;
full

And;
full

But, that's not the good news.
Here's what almost eliminated them in one week;
full

Makes them less desirable to the WFs. They don't lay eggs on the poo dressed gals.
Does it affect the flavor for us?
I'll let you know when I harvest this batch, but it has not affected the scent of the buds to me.

Aloha,
Weezard

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

It's commonplace here and over the years have worked towards varietals that are resistant to.............and market worthy.........

ganj on.........
what are some other mold resistant strain you have found ? thanks

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

Just harvested the Holland's Hopes. ZREO mold or bud rot. rained for 3 days last week and they shook it off and smiled. Pick a good strain . I'm sold on this strain. Will be growing it outdoors from now on.

Top Bottom