whats everyones 420 plans this year?

• Thread starter goleboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

goleboy

Just curious what everyone was planning on doing this year for 420...I personally will be kicking it san fran style...cant wait to see what kinda goodies grass roots has in store for me, god i hope they still got the "yak greenie" cookies...one of few edibles that literaly has you walkin side wayz in 15 minutes.. Does anyone have any other recomendations of clubs to visit within san fran. I am making about a 10 hour drive to head up there from Palm Desert and will be making a few stops along the way to check out some different clubs along the way. So far im definately stopping at Harbor Side Health Center and Grass Roots. Anyone with any insight please chime in. Or if anyone is gonna be in the area and wants to get together for a 420 smoke out overlooking golden gate bridge me and my fiance' are down. Also i am interested in clubs that permit credit cards for purchasing you r meds...as i tend to grab 1 of everythign i find that i like :-)

D

DazedNconfussed

If your going through sacramento at all stop by fruitridge....great meds...

G

goleboy

unfiortunately i will be headed North on the 5 from LA...so Sac town is outta the question...however i am almost thinking about it because i realy REALLY wanna try some Cali Connection flowers...but an extra hour drive....i dunno i know san fran is gonna have the diggity dank ahhhh too many decisions!

G

goleboy

NO ONE ELSE GOT 420 PLANS? Cummon someone else has to want to be part of the "how much BHO can you inhale " contest....or the "how many licks of a thc tutsie pop does it take to get to the center" or the "bobbing for BHO" contest...its gonna be a fun one in san fran yo

R

Ridge

Fruitridge is having an amazing event on 4/20. We have a famous BBQ spot coming from the bay to serve folks from 11-3, free treats to all patients, music and a special guest budtender that happens to also be a patient. Hint- he's on the "I Got 5 On It" remix, thats all we'll say for now . . .

C

CAPO

Fruitridge is having an amazing event on 4/20. We have a famous BBQ spot coming from the bay to serve folks from 11-3, free treats to all patients, music and a special guest budtender that happens to also be a patient. Hint- he's on the "I Got 5 On It" remix, thats all we'll say for now . . .

I got 5 on it
grab your 40 let's get keyed
I got 5 on it
messin wit dat indo weed

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
have fun

goleboy, i hope you have a great time. it sounds like you will definitely be high. i think i will be turkey hunting/scouting on 420, but you know my eyes will be red.

mal

C

CAPO

haha....geez....stoned and forgot to say what I'm doing on 4/20........lol

My sis is turning the big 4-0 so I'm throwing her a party at a private boat club/old speakeasy by the river. Barbecue, reggae band, dj, cornhole, volleyball, full bar with kegs on tap........all day all night....and for the big finale...professional fireworks.

She's in the medical feild so there's gonna be lots of dr.s and such mixed in with all kinds of heads. A few of the docs are amateur musicians so I think there will be some late night jam sessions....cool.

And to top it all off I will have tons of chems and kushes with a 6 week cure...thanks to Swerve.

K

Karma Genetics

wheeeee, Amsterdam 15 till 21st ...............................

G

goleboy

what up MAL ya if you a hoosier yo gona be huntin haha what part of diana do you live in? i am from wabash

G

goleboy

so no one bay area gonna be hittin grass roots then chillin by the bay for 420? theres gottta be some other farmers to char all dis goodness wit...who want it?

A

ar15ville

4 20 in mexico big

First the best Medical Weed here Monterrey NL.
of course Mariachis,:boogie: lots of pussy:boogie:,Tequila :party0036::party0036:Whisky,some of wash :ridinghorse:
:ridinghorse::ridinghorse::evilgrin0031::evilgrin0031:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
change of plans

a large corp. that is my customer is having a safety meeting on 4/20 in the evening in cinci for all the heads of several ( i'd say a couple hundred) companies, i will be attending this enjoyable cuntfuckery on 420 it seems. Capo that party sounds awesome, i'd like to be there lighting the fuses, as well as a few doobies.have a great time everyone. i can tell you there will be a cloud from cinci to my home that night

mal

N

Nada

I plan oh big leafing and harvesting. hopefully have enough time left over to relax and smoke a celebratory 420 joint

G

goleboy

AWESOME! PACKING UP AND GETTIN READY TO HEAD TO THE BAY AREA! Anyone hittin up the THC EXPOSE in san fran? where is that shizzle goin down at?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
have a great time goleboy

sorry i forgot to say i'm from around bloomington, hope you all have a great 420. goleboy i hope you have a great time in ca i've only been there once, went to mamouth mtn.

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom