What's everyone's favorite canadian strain?

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

never heard of biker HP before, anyone else ever grab this nug?

H

haze89

I thought that crap sounded familiar SHROM x Martian Mean Green DNA Genetics AKA Sleestack not ninja turtle--- a pic to come soon

I've smoked sleestack (4x) from a disp in cali, they definitely aren't the same but you're 100% right about the genetics, maybe just a different pheno I smoked or something. Thanks for the post.

O

organickat

I would go with godbud ,purple pineberry , chemo, champane

JH420

JH420

Have you guys heard of a strain that was popular in Northern Ontario called Pole Cat or Polk Cat...something like that? I had this about 7 yrs back was some killer stuff, never heard or seen of it again.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

All those Sanvanalona listed are canadian imports

and Lamb Bread is Jamacian

Lambz_bread_2.jpg

Lambz_bread.jpg
Obviously Jamaican has its roots in Jamaica. These were strains that were popular and or bred in canada, like I said earlier strains in Canada. Basically stuff I have smoked up there, i.e., o.g. can be likened to a cali strain although its parentage, such as which landrace it came from is unknown.
Thanks bigbag for the pic info, they seem to be out of it over there but it does look like the biker hp.

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

God bud. I would like to get my hands on some seeds though....damn BC Bud Depot.

D

Deacon Dank

AH... the good old biker HP,its hard to get a cut of it unless u know bikers haha. I dont think its grown much anymore but it was a staple for years,7 years ago. Kushes fetch more $.

original timewarp is my fave canadian strain.

H

haze89

God bud. I would like to get my hands on some seeds though....damn BC Bud Depot.

EXACTLY. I've had my eye on those beans for so long but theres no way I'm gonna throw down the money with all the bad rep around.

H

haze89

Have you guys heard of a strain that was popular in Northern Ontario called Pole Cat or Polk Cat...something like that? I had this about 7 yrs back was some killer stuff, never heard or seen of it again.

It's Pole Cat, smoked 4 FAT blunts between 3 and a half people (one kid left half way through) Got real stoned! I know it's a Skunk cross of some sort. Bright green nugs, decent amount of hairs, good resin production. I liked this stuff but I will say I forgot about it until you mentioned it because I was so into the rest of the dank I was able to get when I was there. I also had a friend selling some back at home, looked the same, smelled the same but I didn't try any.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

AH... the good old biker HP,its hard to get a cut of it unless u know bikers haha. I dont think its grown much anymore but it was a staple for years,7 years ago. Kushes fetch more $.

original timewarp is my fave canadian strain.
How do you think the hp compares to the kushes? It has been so long since i have had a good bag that it is hard for me to accurately remember, but if I thought that certain batches were definitely comparable. Have you seen any recently? The original timewarp is the shit too, I also love the god bud, a.k.a. purple skunk.

JH420

JH420

It's Pole Cat, smoked 4 FAT blunts between 3 and a half people (one kid left half way through) Got real stoned! I know it's a Skunk cross of some sort. Bright green nugs, decent amount of hairs, good resin production. I liked this stuff but I will say I forgot about it until you mentioned it because I was so into the rest of the dank I was able to get when I was there. I also had a friend selling some back at home, looked the same, smelled the same but I didn't try any.

Yeah that description is bang on...distinct bright green colour with lotsa hairs.

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

QUEBEC BIKERS GOLD (10 seeds)

M.39 x HP plant

Indoor: 7-8 weeks

Outdoor: end Sept, early Oct

Better production than M.39 and harder nugs than HP. Produces lots of resin, grows well in and out like a full bush. Can be a pole plant as well.

Type: 90% Indica, 10% Sativa

Yield: 500gr/m2

High: sedative

Taste: Afghan Hashish taste

Also..........

B.C. BIKER BUD.....
Indoor/Outdoor - ( 10 seeds )
Description: If you ever smoked some genuine "BC Bud" it was probably this strain Our most popular commercial seed is now available to the public. BC BIKER BUD produces a pleasantly euphoric high, and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes. BC BIKER BUD has a long shelf life and exceptional mold resistance, even in storage. A SUPER DEAL: Other seed companies sell equivalent strains for $250-$350 a pack. A stabilized hybrid, inbred since 1990. A 3-way cross of Afghani, Northern Lights, and White Widow seedlines. Extremely resinous, including sticky leaves. Flowering: 40-50 days ~ Yield: 6 OZ. in a 5 gallon pot. -Harvest Outdoor first week of October. FAST:Some growers of this strain report doing large crops from start to finish in 8 WEEKS ! 7-10 days veg cycle and then switch to bud cycle. However, for maximum yield you must veg for at least 4 to 5 weeks

K

KushyNutt

How about some Rene, or maybe some Bonkers.Isn't cotton candy a big Canadian strain?

Top Bottom