What's everyone's favorite canadian strain?

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WomBat

Im not sure it is canadian but I know its made by visc but i like KGB

H

haze89

Been seeing lots of dudes talkin about visc lately. Gonna grab some beans from them soon.

t.o.med

t.o.med

vancouver seedbank sells visc, jordan of the islands pretty much all of the canadian breeders. i just noticed joi has a god bud x og kush might be good.

H

haze89

vancouver seedbank sells visc, jordan of the islands pretty much all of the canadian breeders. i just noticed joi has a god bud x og kush might be good.

Damn dude, that might be the way to go haha. Gonna grab those for sure.

B

boroboro

How about some Rene, or maybe some Bonkers.Isn't cotton candy a big Canadian strain?

I have a few 'Romulan x Cotton Candy' plants going at the moment, just a few days into flower. Growing very fast with lots of branching, and very fast developing roots. Seedlings filled up the beer cups with roots long before the other strains. Stretching a lot after the 12/12 switch -- they've grown from 10" to around 16" in the first few days of flower.

No word on the finished product, but the plants look like the definition of 'hybrid vigor'.

Oh, got the seeds cheap from a store in Canada, from NOSB.

A

azmatis

jordan of islands god bud, def
that grapefruit strain from breeder steve thats floating around vancouver?
and one of my faves was a cross with burmese/ affie #1
i got from vancouver seed bank
theres alot of great stuff in canada

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The blackberry that I tried from visc was nothing to write home about. It was like purple hemp. I hope that it was just my pheno though.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
"The plants used to make them may have not been from Canada, but that is beyond the point. "-revolutionseeds

No that is the point:mad0229:...some strains show up more in certain areas, but weed(cuts & seed) is passed around so often that even so called...local weed , (weed that is around or was bred in a certain area).....no country can claim a plant, they all belong to the whole planet :banana1sv6:....... the cannabis gene pool from which we all draw gentics was around long before people even were namin their countries. As people have been smokin and growin it 4 thousands of years:thinking

I got your point in the first place. But your getting super technical....you could take it as far as all the plants came from one area of the world originally. The question was what's everyone's favorite Canadian strain is...technically there is no such thing as a Canadian strain and I agree. So the question should be what's everyone's favorite strain that was created in Canada...

bud good

bud good

i always liked romulan propper grown rom will give you sick head rushes evertime you get up the pass the pipe to the guy on the other coach :P

H

haze89

The blackberry that I tried from visc was nothing to write home about. It was like purple hemp. I hope that it was just my pheno though.

I never smoked the buds of Blackberry, but I did help a friend trim his and smoked a lot of scissor hash and LOVED it. Like I said though, I can't speak for the actual flowers.

H

haze89

I've smoked some mighty mite. Loved that stuff, I got it when I was in plattsburg NY, which is like 10 minutes from the canadian border. I went into a head shop by the train station while I was waiting to get on the ferry to vermont and some dude with dreads came up to me and my friend with 2 bags, told us "this is the mighty mite, best 'product' this side of the border" We bought one bag and he gave us the 2nd for free. Very nice dude,Very good bud.

M

MASSES 420KING

"The plants used to make them may have not been from Canada, but that is beyond the point. "-revolutionseeds

No that is the point:mad0229:...some strains show up more in certain areas, but weed(cuts & seed) is passed around so often that even so called...local weed , (weed that is around or was bred in a certain area).....no country can claim a plant, they all belong to the whole planet :banana1sv6:....... the cannabis gene pool from which we all draw gentics was around long before people even were namin their countries. As people have been smokin and growin it 4 thousands of years:thinking

i have to disagree with you if i get seeds out of a bag or seedbank and start a breeding project the end result if its a keeper strain the strain originates from that specific area bottomline and my favorite strain i smoked that came from canada because thats were it was grown is BLUEBERRY SUPER SKUNK:hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::cool0010::passingjoint:

H

haze89

I've smoked plenty of lemon skunk (in cali) but never seen any blueberry skunk anywhere. Sounds tastey.

fractal

fractal

Yeah right dude I smuggle my own homegrown weed into Canada!

Then I smoke it with well known breeders and they ask me if I can get them seeds of it to retail. . . No shit. Why would I smoke their weed? Bubbleman did have some amazing Rene buds one time though, it was the straight funk.

I would like to try some F"ing Incredible and Burmese, and some Lizard Hashplant though which I can't find anywhere in california.

M

MASSES 420KING

I've smoked plenty of lemon skunk (in cali) but never seen any blueberry skunk anywhere. Sounds tastey.

ya tons of blueberry superskunk shows up every 70-90 days like clock work u can smell it through 3 bags and it still tingles my nose and eyes all b4 i open it up and i cant wait to toke the lemon skunk ive got a batch growing as we speak :party0045::rock

P

peabody

anybody ever buy from high grade seeds . likethe avalanche? be safe peabody.

Top Bottom