What's everyone's favorite canadian strain?

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

ya tons of blueberry superskunk shows up every 70-90 days like clock work u can smell it through 3 bags and it still tingles my nose and eyes all b4 i open it up and i cant wait to toke the lemon skunk ive got a batch growing as we speak :party0045::rock

BASTARD! hahaha jk man good luck with those lemon skunk. One of my all time favorite smokes. Can't get the beans anywhere, everywhere I look is sold out.

M

MASSES 420KING

BASTARD! hahaha jk man good luck with those lemon skunk. One of my all time favorite smokes. Can't get the beans anywhere, everywhere I look is sold out.

attitude seeds from dna genetics gotem to me in around 5 or 6 business days:rauch08::sun2::cash

H

haze89

Hortilab is doing a Friesland bx. Def gonna snag those when they hit the bay.

M

mokush

dutch treat mighty mite hashplant and shiskaberry all comparable to any elite cut.

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
I went through this thread and i don't think i seen any of these, what about all the stuff that came from Breeder Steve (SOL), Legends, Chimera, stuff like:

Legends Ultimate Indica
Sweet Tooth #3(spg bx3)
Blockhead
Bluesatelite
Shiskaberry
Rene

Bad ass canadian breeders that created stuff that many strains nowadays use a breeding stock.

Also for outdoor stuff that has found a real home in Canada like freisland, timewarp, and this is one that you only know if you've done your research and you know someone, Crinkle, bad ass!

Just my two cents.

H

haze89

I went through this thread and i don't think i seen any of these, what about all the stuff that came from Breeder Steve (SOL), Legends, Chimera, stuff like:

Legends Ultimate Indica
Sweet Tooth #3(spg bx3)
Blockhead
Bluesatelite
Shiskaberry
Rene

Bad ass canadian breeders that created stuff that many strains nowadays use a breeding stock.

Also for outdoor stuff that has found a real home in Canada like freisland, timewarp, and this is one that you only know if you've done your research and you know someone, Crinkle, bad ass!

Just my two cents.

illlllllllllllll

D

Dubwobble

Romulan x Cotton Candy is a GREAT cross. I used to see that about 7-8 years ago.

Cotton Candy (by itself) is a great BC strain, smells and tastes sharply sweet and looks really frosty.

Real Romulan is amazing looking weed. Really calyxed-out. A bit of a creeper stone but it eventually gets you twisted =)

Dankouver is one of my favorites. Super stoney and really sour/pine tasting... with a bit of a nag-champa incense or something "funky-temple" like in the exhale.

The God Bud I've smoked was purple tinged too (as mentioned above). Hella frosty. Not really a "grape" taste, more hash like. Strong stone =) I went back to the club a couple times just to get more.

The Blackberry from VISC I've had actually tasted very berry like, with a stong haze smell left in the air after smoking. Wasn't the stongest or longest lasting of highs... but a fat joint of it tasted DANK.
:icon_spin:

H

haze89

Romulan x Cotton Candy is a GREAT cross. I used to see that about 7-8 years ago.

Cotton Candy (by itself) is a great BC strain, smells and tastes sharply sweet and looks really frosty.

Real Romulan is amazing looking weed. Really calyxed-out. A bit of a creeper stone but it eventually gets you twisted =)

Dankouver is one of my favorites. Super stoney and really sour/pine tasting... with a bit of a nag-champa incense or something "funky-temple" like in the exhale.

The God Bud I've smoked was purple tinged too (as mentioned above). Hella frosty. Not really a "grape" taste, more hash like. Strong stone =) I went back to the club a couple times just to get more.

The Blackberry from VISC I've had actually tasted very berry like, with a stong haze smell left in the air after smoking. Wasn't the stongest or longest lasting of highs... but a fat joint of it tasted DANK.

Very descriptive man. Thanks for that post. I'm gonna have to plan another trip up north soon.

B

boroboro

I'm about 3 weeks into flower now with Romulan x Cotton Candy. These plants are freaking huge for my little 400w grow space -- should have tried 12/12 from seed instead of a 1-2 week veg. Now I've had to bend them horizontally all the way across the grow space, 3 feet or so, and they're still getting too close to the light.

If these plants were early flowering and outdoor hardy I would love to see how they would grow outdoors. I'm definitely cramping their style in my little space.

Nice, frosty bud growth already at 3 weeks though :)

E

EACH1TEACH1

i dont feel as if i have seen any thing from canada or in canada that i am impressed with. so sorry. im sure some people have good strains up there though. peace

S

sensisaint

whats up everyone,there is countless amazing genetics being made in Canadato name a few would be old school champagne,crinkle,friesland,s&s diesel,thai lights,nepal baba,,nuken,island sweet skunk, shit i go on for ever. to many to name. peace

R

risen1

Premium Member
Supporter
i kno m39 is easily available in canada.... wasnt to long ago i picked some up...

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Chemo Iranian
Drgreenthumb seeds.

Auto Affie, Guerilla gold, Iranian Auto.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics

This is my God Bud.
My bro ran to Marc Emerys coffee shop back in the late 90's and grabbed a pack of seeds.
Keeper pheno has been around my area since 2000, cup winner in 2004

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/Fade/059.jpg?t=1301989455
http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/Fade/060.jpg?t=1301989603
http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/Fade/057.jpg?t=1301989635

She gave me a 16 oz crop last year. Heavy yield and smell(skunky skunk + superglue),..you need to make sure you got a heavy duty scrubber if youre gonna run this beast.

~Lem

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Heres a couple more pics of the God Bud I found...

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/God%20Bud/027.jpg?t=1301991941

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/God%20Bud/028.jpg?t=1301991990

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/God%20Bud/029.jpg?t=1301992008

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
The god I smoked at swag was amazing isn't c lock Canadian it's fire and romulan is so bomb u can grab bc seeds at attitude I can't Waite for OGR's white romulan to drop should b some FIRE!!

Top Bottom