What's everyone's favorite canadian strain?

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

Some of the best weed I ever smoked I bought literally on the street in Vancouver. The kid threw his scale down on the side walk and weighed a q out for me. It was yummy.

outwest

That kid was me! Just kidding. It seems many of us have had similar experiences in Vancouver. What a fun town. That neighbor hood just NW of chinatown is one scary place. I swear I have seen real zombies there!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
That kid was me! Just kidding. It seems many of us have had similar experiences in Vancouver. What a fun town. That neighbor hood just NW of chinatown is one scary place. I swear I have seen real zombies there!

He did kinda look like Boba Fett. It was right outside Blunt Brothers.

outwest

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

When I used to live in Vancouver, I used to volunteer with the salvation army every Tuesday and we would make 1000 sandwiches and soup and pastries and hot chocolate and we would go hand them out there on main and Hastings, well on Cordova actually. I used to love doing that volunteer work. And people were so grateful. I know some of them look like zombies but honestly, most people there are not all that different than you and me. Having walked through every alley at night, I'm pretty sure I've seen it all. It is really sad though. So many people with addiction and mental illness with nobody to turn to. The hardest part about it is most people that are stuck there don't want to leave, and a lot end up dying out there. I have a special place in my heart for that area. Whenever im out on the street and I smell chicken noodle soup, a massive rush of memories comes flowing back to me. I wish they had volunteer services like that where I live right now. Honestly, there is no better way to feel happy about the struggles in your own life as when you help others with the struggles in their lives.

green punk

green punk

^^^^
I hear you bro. One of my old friends went there and is believed dead by his family. He got caught up in crystal. Don't get me wrong man... Ive been there many times and you just don't see that in the states. And believe me I felt really bad for those people! I really like Vancouver.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

^^^^
I hear you bro. One of my old friends went there and is believed dead by his family. He got caught up in crystal. Don't get me wrong man... Ive been there many times and you just don't see that in the states. And believe me I felt really bad for those people! I really like Vancouver.
Ya, I love it there too! And I've also been caught up in some of that myself so I can also sympathize. And I wasn't suggesting you don't care. I agree with your comment. It is a scary place. There are places like that in the states though, but maybe not so much with so much drug using right out in the open. The problem is just so big.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah Main and Hastings.....holy fucking shit. I did get the chance to go to the coolest place ever back in the day. It was one street behind Main and Hastings and called the cract pipe. It was fucking insanely awesome! Seriously some Ninja turtle shit: you had to know someone to be let in but once the door opened there was a ramp right there, have to skate on the ramp to get into the building, and then there were couches, video game machines rigged to be free, vending machines with beer, and finally a booth that sold straight fire all day long!!!!Holy shit what an experience that was, going to van back in the day and being able to enjoy the best chronic in the coolest town with such a good vibe. I got mad love for Canada, and I am begging everyone everywhere to bring some of these gem of strains back or just make them available to the public like the cali genetics are: Hash plant, champagane, shishkaberry, the real blueberry, dutch treat (tasted like oranges)!!!! God I miss the awesome Van strains, and in my opinion that was the best indoor ever!!!!!Anybody remember any of the old clubs? The one that comes to my mind was the one above sweetwater cafe!!!Whoa buddy!

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Yeah Main and Hastings.....holy fucking shit. I did get the chance to go to the coolest place ever back in the day. It was one street behind Main and Hastings and called the cract pipe. It was fucking insanely awesome! Seriously some Ninja turtle shit: you had to know someone to be let in but once the door opened there was a ramp right there, have to skate on the ramp to get into the building, and then there were couches, video game machines rigged to be free, vending machines with beer, and finally a booth that sold straight fire all day long!!!!Holy shit what an experience that was, going to van back in the day and being able to enjoy the best chronic in the coolest town with such a good vibe. I got mad love for Canada, and I am begging everyone everywhere to bring some of these gem of strains back or just make them available to the public like the cali genetics are: Hash plant, champagane, shishkaberry, the real blueberry, dutch treat (tasted like oranges)!!!! God I miss the awesome Van strains, and in my opinion that was the best indoor ever!!!!!Anybody remember any of the old clubs? The one that comes to my mind was the one above sweetwater cafe!!!Whoa buddy!
Wow! That sounds sweet! How long ago was this?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Oh shit it was probably 2001-2003. I seriously could not believe how awesome it was, it was surreal. All of the underground clubs were really good back then, something happened right around 04 when that Kind cafe opened.....for some reason the quality of herb that I saw went on a downward spiral, and that was strange for a place that was once so flush with chron. The good ole days! I remember going to Cannabis day on Canada day 01 and going to the art museum. There was a fella selling pipes sitting on the ground, I asked if he had flowers to fill them with and he said he had the ORIGINAL skunk #1.......I told him to show it, and he did and WOW was that stuff sooooo good! On par with OG, the guy said that his homie was growing it for like 20 years and grew nothing else....that was epic! I would love to see that and the Purple Skunk from the islands too!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Gotta love random scores. Once picked up a stanky bag of sugar kush in a restaurant in Worcester, MA of all places.

outwest

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

I'm going back to old school. I have Shishkaberry and I have a friend rooting me some Hashplant cuts, should be here shortly. Not much help to you cali guys though because I am in the Vancouver area.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

w
I'm going back to old school. I have Shishkaberry and I have a friend rooting me some Hashplant cuts, should be here shortly. Not much help to you cali guys though because I am in the Vancouver area.
Well why don't you just kick me straight in the nuts then!!!!!! Please make some s1's and get them out....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CANNABIS

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
dutch treat is some fire smoked some in a bumb fuck town i Missouri all organic dank also had some sick ak 47 man that was fire love them hippy's

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

w
Well why don't you just kick me straight in the nuts then!!!!!! Please make some s1's and get them out....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CANNABIS

lol, that actually made me laugh... I'm doing an outdoor open pollenation of a shishka male x purple kush. I will give some beans out if everything works out.

In the meantime you can get some of these genetics at Vancouverseedbank

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah not really talking true land race strains at all, that is too difficult to distinguish. This is about strains that were either bred in Canada and/or are clone only to Canada.

green punk

green punk

The BC Skunk and Kush and Afghani and Blue Berry,were the best of these strains that I smoked,anywhere whilst travelling!
But I'd have to say the Burmese and crosses there of,are getting rarer now;GET SOME!!!
Peace.

Ive been sitting on a pack of Burmese for 7 years. Some of the smallest ganja seeds I've seen. I Wonder if theyll sprout? A friend gave them to me when he got sentenced to probation back in 05. He never wanted them back.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

Oh shit it was probably 2001-2003. I seriously could not believe how awesome it was, it was surreal. All of the underground clubs were really good back then, something happened right around 04 when that Kind cafe opened.....for some reason the quality of herb that I saw went on a downward spiral, and that was strange for a place that was once so flush with chron. The good ole days! I remember going to Cannabis day on Canada day 01 and going to the art museum. There was a fella selling pipes sitting on the ground, I asked if he had flowers to fill them with and he said he had the ORIGINAL skunk #1.......I told him to show it, and he did and WOW was that stuff sooooo good! On par with OG, the guy said that his homie was growing it for like 20 years and grew nothing else....that was epic! I would love to see that and the Purple Skunk from the islands too!
Sounds amazingly epic!
It is hard to imagine a nice club around there considering how dirty and run-down the area is. Ps purple skunk = godbud and it is everywhere!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Sounds amazingly epic!
It is hard to imagine a nice club around there considering how dirty and run-down the area is. Ps purple skunk = godbud and it is everywhere!
Well shit......happy days to you and yours then!!!!!!Hahaahaha, is that purple skunk one of the most amazing flavors in herb out there?

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

LOL!
It is one of the best actually. It's up there with purple kush, og kush, tuna kush, trainwreck, rockstar and other elites often in circulation out there. But honestly, everything in bc is amazing!

fractal

fractal

lol, that actually made me laugh... I'm doing an outdoor open pollenation of a shishka male x purple kush. I will give some beans out if everything works out.

In the meantime you can get some of these genetics at Vancouverseedbank

I know this was posted a year ago but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE TELL US THIS HAPPENED!

Latest posts

Top Bottom