What's everyone's favorite cannabutter recipe?

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tincandtoke

Tincandtoke

Is anyone else doing cold alcohol extraction of their cannabis?
I use this method and then reduce the tincture into the butter
By using filtering methods and the cold extraction the chlorophyll taste can be reduced or eliminated
This makes your edibles taste more like the intended recipes
No offense to those who like the cannabis flavor

Singram1984

Singram1984

I just made some cannabutter for the first time and it turned out brown. Did I do something wrong?

20221118 190024
20221118 190036
20221118 190044
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I just made some cannabutter for the first time and it turned out brown. Did I do something wrong?
You burnt it. No worries it makes for awesome chocolate chip cookies. I had to buy a presto pot with the adjustable heat dial. It goes low enough at it doesn’t burn. Crock pots seem to burn like that for me.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

By using filtering methods and the cold extraction the chlorophyll taste can be reduced or eliminated
Yeah I do all the time, I just don’t make it into butter. I add some MTC oil and cinnamon and just put in syringes.

Singram1984

Singram1984

You burnt it. No worries it makes for awesome chocolate chip cookies. I had to buy a presto pot with the adjustable heat dial. It goes low enough at it doesn’t burn. Crock pots seem to burn like that for me.
Do you think the quality is affected

G

geemonty

I tried this once using everclear. The final product started to "jell" up. There were these little tapioca'ish balls that formed a week or 2 after I made it. Not sure why but never tried it again but have been wanting to give it another go.

Top Bottom